Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello any help would be appreciated. I am originally doing Computer Games Programming at De Mont ford university but i honestly thinking computer science would be a better choice because it opens more doors and is more sutiable for me. Computer science was my insurance choice. I have the grades required but will they still let me change the course due to Uni starting in October. Anyone done this before. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    As long as they have the spaces available and you meet the requirements they will allow it. Simply contact the admittance office, your course leader or head of school and talk about it. A lot of universities allow you to change your course throughout the first month.

Try reading through this
    http://www.dmu.ac.uk/dmu-students/th...programme.aspx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.