Nursing Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Liv-Wainwright
Hi everyone !

Branch: Adult Nursing
Level: BSc
Uni(s) applying to: Firmed at Chester University
Insurance Salford University
But will defiantly have grades for Chester.
Previous experience: Working in a range of wards as part of my NHS Cadet program I'm currently finishing.

Hi, are you on the Warrington campus?? X
Original post by ameliaroberts9
Hi, are you on the Warrington campus?? X

No riverside Campus :biggrin:
Original post by Liv-Wainwright
No riverside Campus :biggrin:

I'm beginning to regret not picking the riverside campus now :frown:
Has anyone heard back from York who had their nursing interview on the 18th March?
Anyone in the Jan 2018 cohort for adult nursing at Salford?
Is anyone on here going to lsbu to do nursing?
I can't wait to start my Adult Nursing Studies at the University of Surrey this September!!!
FIRMED: UNIVERSITY OF SURREY, GUILDFORD
#FacultyOfHealthAndMedicalSciences
Original post by Dylvale96
I can't wait to start my Adult Nursing Studies at the University of Surrey this September!!!
FIRMED: UNIVERSITY OF SURREY, GUILDFORD
#FacultyOfHealthAndMedicalSciences

We're very excited to welcome you to Surrey, @Dylvale96!!! :biggrin: If you have any questions, just let me know :smile:
Hi! Have firmed an unconditional from the University of Liverpool to study Nursing from September :-) any others? Feel free to pm & connect!

Best of luck anyone still waiting for replies, or results in August! x
Original post by hotshot2102
My friend told me people who aren't clever enough to become doctors become nurses

and my friend told me that people who aren't clever enough to become a veterinarian become doctors.
Original post by hotshot2102
My friend told me people who aren't clever enough to become doctors become nurses

Your friend is full of sh*t
@JBowman any news yet honey?
Original post by Fleuves
Hi everybody,

I was a medical applicant, after receiving two offers this cycle, one unconditional I've realised medicine isn't for me and I'd prefer nursing.

I'm in the process of withdrawing my application and applying to the nursing courses I'm interested in via Extra.

Any others in a similar position? Not necessarily medicine, but the withdrawal of a successful application to chance it through Extra?

Thanks

Hello, Did you get into nursing what's going on with your application?
Is the first year of child nursing really hard
Hello All,

I have confirmed my place at Edge Hill for Adult nursing intake March 18. Is there anyone on here also that will be starting. Is there a Facebook group also or should I set one up?

Xx
Original post by nelfran29
Is anyone on here going to lsbu to do nursing?

Hey there!

I've just applied last Wednesday to LSBU for Children's Nursing and I have the exam on the 24th! Are the exams and interview on the same day?
Original post by STBNurseInWheels
Hey there!

I've just applied last Wednesday to LSBU for Children's Nursing and I have the exam on the 24th! Are the exams and interview on the same day?

Did you apply through clearing, extras or did you apply to LSBU through UCAS as normal outside the UCAS deadlines?

Hi, @STBNurseInWheels, In terms of the exams and interview; the exams and interview normally take place on different days this might have something to do with timelines and processes since you have to pass both the English and maths to get through to the interview stage which is the last stage of the application process.

It depends on how and when you made your application.

I don't know the procedures for clearing and extras, I did however apply for adult nursing before the UCAS deadline 15th Jan 2017

Get practising if you need to for maths especially and good luck. :smile:

Then again LSBU should have provided you with this information, they would have either emailed you to advise you of the exam date and preparation strategies they should have pass papers on their website if you need to practice before hand. Also there's the interview and literacy and numeracy guidance on their children's nursing lsbu page, check this out there's also some useful info on there too. Let me know how you get on!!!
Hello, Did you get into nursing what's going on with your application?

Hi! Yes I did! I have been accepted into the University of Liverpool and start the course in September :-)
Original post by Fleuves
Hi! Yes I did! I have been accepted into the University of Liverpool and start the course in September :-)

Congrats and good luck
Congrats and good luck

Thank you very much ! <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending