Help me find a rich husband pls

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm from an extremely crappy background and I've come to the realisation that I'll never be rich or live comfortably without marrying someone richer than me (also if you're gonna comment about being a golddigger or how I should feel ashamed of myself then pls spare me the bs cause I'm not interested)
I've been told I'm pretty and my personality is 'outgoing'. So I was wondering apart from oxbridge (I'm not smart enough) which uni has the wealthiest guys arounds (I am not looking for the 'rah' types btw)
Any suggestions on how to bag a rich guy are welcome
OGFakiie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
loooool good luck, no guy is that dumb to fall for a pretty face
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
apparently Nottingham is full of 'rich Londoners'.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Dnkz7)
I can be your answer. Just call me Big D - your major key to sugar daddy success.
Lool I knew people would take the piss. I'm being deadly serious about finding a rich guy. I've seen the way people live in my estate..its horrible. My grades are actually quite good but I know I'll never be able to afford the lifestyle I wanna live so I have to marry up if ygm...
Pinkberry_y
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Go to classy hotel bars. Hang around in the circles of rich men. You can't be expecting to bag a billionaire whilst going on the pull in your town's night club every Friday
PandaSal
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You may have an outgoing personality and be beautiful but wealthy guys aren't looking for that, you need to be interesting/well read, up for going on a hunt and other outdoor pursuits and bring something to the table yourself (not looks based). Uni wise, St. Andrews, Imperial, UCL, King's and Edinburgh are good places to look but you said you're not smart enough for Oxbridge so I don't fancy your chances at any of them.

Good luck, you need it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Pinkberry_y)
Go to classy hotel bars. Hang around in the circles of rich men. You can't be expecting to bag a billionaire whilst going on the pull in your town's night club every Friday
Examples of classy hotel bars pls..I don't want to marry anyone too old. Maximum age I would date rn is 25
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Go to Dubai
kkboyk
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
apparently Nottingham is full of 'rich Londoners'.
Who told you that? Lol
RagingWhoreMoans
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would have said LSE/UCL for the children of the elite international class, but if oxbridge is off the list they probably will be too, you could try Bristol/Durham for rich White kids, but to be honest, unless the guy no game, he'll know what you're after, have sex with you then drop you.
kkboyk
Report 4 years ago
Examples of classy hotel bars pls..I don't want to marry anyone too old. Maximum age I would date rn is 25
Then good luck finding someone rich that is younger than 25
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PandaSal)
You may have an outgoing personality and be beautiful but wealthy guys aren't looking for that, you need to be interesting/well read, up for going on a hunt and other outdoor pursuits and bring something to the table yourself (not looks based). Uni wise, St. Andrews, Imperial, UCL, King's and Edinburgh are good places to look but you said you're not smart enough for Oxbridge so I don't fancy your chances at any of them.

Good luck, you need it.
Lol why so *****y boo?
MrsSheldonCooper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The Dorchester, The Ritz, The Hilton?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by RagingWhoreMoans)
I would have said LSE/UCL for the children of the elite international class, but if oxbridge is off the list they probably will be too, you could try Bristol/Durham for rich White kids, but to be honest, unless the guy no game, he'll know what you're after, have sex with you then drop you.
Thanks for the advice and my grades aren't terrible. My A2 predictions are ABB
Anonymous #1
(Original post by kkboyk)
Then good luck finding someone rich that is younger than 25
He could come from a rich family?
England113
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
Go to Dubai
Nowe don't want her in UAE
Pinkberry_y
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The ritz, claridges, the savoy, Beaumont, the landmark London
MissEllieL
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You're picked quite a competitive field I think
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are you even ready for a proper relationship? Not even finished A2 and want to start dating a rich guy for his money lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
RagingWhoreMoans
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tbh I think selecting a university on this basis is foolish, do you really think anyone goes to university looking to find their future wife?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (349)
51.93%
No (323)
48.07%

Watched Threads