Turn on thread page Beta

Should I phone her? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was supposed to hear yesterday, or today, about a job at subway.

I have her number off the job application. I really need to know by today, as if not I need to get phoning the job agency again and haven't been able to do so for these past 2 days!

Thing is, her number is her personal mobile, or so it seems. But she did put it on the application advert, and I need to know by today. So I was thinking of calling her at 4:30 today if she hasn't called me. (by which time it'll be a definate 'no' I guess), but I just need them to tell me so I can try and find something else.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it. You've got nothing to lose, but wait until later in the day.

Hope you do hear from her.

ReputationRep:
    Woo she just phoned me. Not as many hours as I wanted. Was after full-time, she has only got 5-15, but whatever, I need a job and fast so I'll go with it!

I should be able to cover people on holidays etc too I guess! So not bad!

WOOO.

ReputationRep:
    congrats

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll try my old job too for other hours. I've got 4 hours there this saturday, so perhaps I can manage to take some hours there!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.