Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just got my accommodation offer for Bencraft & looking for other freshers who are also staying here

ReputationRep:
    hello. My daughter, Justine 18, is also going to Bencraft. She is coming from a small town near Lyon in France ans she's going to study Meng. And what about you ?
    Bea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissBeya)
    hello. My daughter, Justine 18, is also going to Bencraft. She is coming from a small town near Lyon in France ans she's going to study Meng. And what about you ?
    Bea
    I am studying Zoology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethMay17)
    Just got my accommodation offer for Bencraft & looking for other freshers who are also staying here
    Hey, Bencraft fresher here studying History What block are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllisNet)
    Hey, Bencraft fresher here studying History What block are you in?
    Block A, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Block B Did you know we have a FB chat for all the Bencraft peeps?
    This is the facebook page, if you ask someone in the group they can add you to the chat.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/UnionSotonBencraft1617/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllisNet)
    I'm in Block B Did you know we have a FB chat for all the Bencraft peeps?
    This is the facebook page, if you ask someone in the group they can add you to the chat.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/UnionSotonBencraft1617/
    I'm already in one of the FB groups for Bencraft but I'll join that one too! Do you know when we'll find out our floor no.?

ReputationRep:
    I'm also in Bencraft block A and doing zoology Think I'm gonna change to biology instead though but the first years the same anyway, do you know what flat number you're in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilythesquid)
    I'm also in Bencraft block A and doing zoology Think I'm gonna change to biology instead though but the first years the same anyway, do you know what flat number you're in?
    Oh cool! I've been moved to block C now

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.