Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I have a problem. I was invited for an interview tomorrow at 10am. It's a waitressing job and it looks really nice. The only issue is that I agreed thinking that I will be able to print my CV out today in the library. I completely forgot that it closes for bank holidays!

It takes me 50 minutes to get to the restaurant and the library opens at 9am. I don't really know where else to print out my cv. Please help!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by DedicatedWizard)
    Hey guys, I have a problem. I was invited for an interview tomorrow at 10am. It's a waitressing job and it looks really nice. The only issue is that I agreed thinking that I will be able to print my CV out today in the library. I completely forgot that it closes for bank holidays!

It takes me 50 minutes to get to the restaurant and the library opens at 9am. I don't really know where else to print out my cv. Please help!
    1. Any friends or relatives with a printer? Most people have one these days?
    2. E-mail them your cv and ask them to print it off. Just explain your printer has developed a fault.
    3. Any library, job centre + , printers or copy shop will do you a copy. Isnt there anywhere near the restaurant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    1. Any friends or relatives with a printer? Most people have one these days?
    2. E-mail them your cv and ask them to print it off. Just explain your printer has developed a fault.
    3. Any library, job centre + , printers or copy shop will do you a copy. Isnt there anywhere near the restaurant?
    Didn't think of number 3. Thank you I will take a look!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.