Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just a thread to find out if anyone is moving into the Fountain Halls in 2016? Would be nice to get to know some people before starting

ReputationRep:
    What's the place like?

ReputationRep:
    Hi - yes I'll be living there! Any first years? What subjects will you be taking?

I'm on the third floor, first year and taking English Language

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ram Gorania)
    What's the place like?
    Good. Very happy & met the owner the other week, lovely & down to earth. Rooms and bathrooms are lovely with nice social areas.

Only downfalls are that there's no communal kitchen (just canteen where you get breakfast and dinner included in price) and no wifi in rooms just an Ethernet cable, but that can be easily resolved by buying a wireless router for your room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Efrhe)
    Hi - yes I'll be living there! Any first years? What subjects will you be taking?

I'm on the third floor, first year and taking English Language
    I will be taking International Business and I'm on the fourth floor, first year also

ReputationRep:
    What's the rental price?

ReputationRep:
    I am considering it... I'm doing a postgrad but still want to go out all the time and have fun... so hoping the halls will be nice and friendly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdude)
    What's the rental price?
    From my knowledge it ranges from £135 to £180 a week - bearing in mind this is all bills included, furniture and breakfast&dinner :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Efrhe)
    From my knowledge it ranges from £135 to £180 a week - bearing in mind this is all bills included, furniture and breakfast&dinner :-)
    With that kind of price i'd be expecting a weekly massage on top of that!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.