Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sat up till 9 in the morning all fun and games. Feel dizzy any time i move now and just general sick and run down. Any advice
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    A morning beer will do the trick

ReputationRep:
    In the future, drink a glass of water before you go to sleep when you get back from a night out, that always helps me

ReputationRep:
    Never had one luckily

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i feel very sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    A morning beer will do the trick
    Haha, the path to alcoholism. The cure to a hangover? Being drunk. As long as you're constantly drunk you can never have a hangover!

I find I only get a hangover if i mix and match drinks. As long as I stick to one type of beer and don't overdo spirits i don't get a hangover at all. Maybe try and find something you can drink without getting a hangover afterwards.

Oh, I think general advice to this is to stay hydrated. Alcohol dehydrates you which can be the cause of headaches etc alone. Drink some water before you go to bed and see if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    I did mix drinks, I'm 29 so you'd think id have gotten the hang of this by now lol. Anyways, Whats your thoughts on gin and tonic as that 1 drink to stick with all night?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.