Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,just wanted to know how the accommodation services really are inside Eastwood court.I've seen mixed thoughts however i'm more interested in how clean this accommodation is and how many people share a bathroom(a shower and a toilet).Please tell me there are at least 3.
    Also,i've never seen how the court looks lile from the outside,as the university website inly displays pictures from inside the blocks.Could you tell me where i can i see some photographs?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Thisdude1738)
    Hi guys,just wanted to know how the accommodation services really are inside Eastwood court.I've seen mixed thoughts however i'm more interested in how clean this accommodation is and how many people share a bathroom(a shower and a toilet).Please tell me there are at least 3.
    Also,i've never seen how the court looks lile from the outside,as the university website inly displays pictures from inside the blocks.Could you tell me where i can i see some photographs?
    Assuming you're asking about Eastwood (which is just Eastwood, whereas some places have court after them eg polden)

Accommodation is as clean as everyone keeps it. Can get mucky at times but you just have to work together and clean it. As long as you're with sensible people they'll organise cleaning lists and you should be okay.

In my block there were 11 of us (the twin room only had 1 person in it) and 2 showers and 2 bathrooms.

There are multiple blocks, each looks different but most have a path and some grass in front of it to sit outside. I don't have any pictures, sorry, and they aren't really available elsewhere.

Would highly recommend it though. Okay, it's the cheapest accommodation but does the job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Assuming you're asking about Eastwood (which is just Eastwood, whereas some places have court after them eg polden)

Accommodation is as clean as everyone keeps it. Can get mucky at times but you just have to work together and clean it. As long as you're with sensible people they'll organise cleaning lists and you should be okay.

In my block there were 11 of us (the twin room only had 1 person in it) and 2 showers and 2 bathrooms.

There are multiple blocks, each looks different but most have a path and some grass in front of it to sit outside. I don't have any pictures, sorry, and they aren't really available elsewhere.

Would highly recommend it though. Okay, it's the cheapest accommodation but does the job.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thisdude1738)
    You can see photographs on Google Streetview. They drove a car around campus so you can see virtually all of it.

In fact they even got out of the car and walked a tripod mounted camera along the pedestrianised Parade. I know because I saw them and was captured in the photo elsewhere on campus

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.