Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Just wondered if anyone has studied an MA Inclusive Ed.. just wanted to know a few things about the course
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Natalie,

Hope you are well,

Sorry in the very response in getting back to you. Hope its not too late!

Although I work at the University of Bolton, I also study here too and I'm currently doing the MA in Educational Management.

The Inclusive Education course is structured similar and we share some of the same modules. If you decided to study the full-time route, the course runs in the evenings (3X a week) 6-9pm - if you are doing all of the modules. If you have chosen to study the part-time rote, the course runs 1-2 nights a week 6-9pm again depending on what modules you have taken. A lot of students come onto the course having previously studied a PGCE or PGDE, if this is this case you may not have to take all of the modules but depends on how you are planning to fund your studies.

Do you have anything in particular that you would to know about the course?

I am happy to help

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.