Report 10 years ago
Probably.
Bubblebee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by smirf83)
Anyone thought that maybe it just doesn't make sense 'cos Rowling couldn't be bothered to set proper rules when it came to the whole wand ownership thing? It's a possibility...
Ah but now you will get folks saying 'That isn't possible, she planned ALL of the books and ALL of the storyline from day one!!!'

I agree with you mate, she can spin a good yarn but there are far too many plot holes.
Darkad1
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
Maybe you did lol

But the wand must have reconised Grindelwald as his master as when Dumbledore defeated him, Dumbledore became the master, then Draco and then Harry. Am I making my point now or am I just sounding confused again :p:
No, it does make sense, but at the same time it causes a plot hole.
Maybe, Grindelwald stole it and it didn't work, hence Dumbledore was able to defeat him. After he did (I know there isn't any evidence) but maybe Dumbledore defeated the true master Gregorovich, or maybe Gregorovich wanted him to have it and that could work too. The only reason this may be true because there is a great deal of uncertainty about Dumbledore, e.g. he speaks mermish.
Aeana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Harry Potter things that don't make sense...

The whole Kings Cross Chapter. :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1648)
78.78%
Leave (444)
21.22%

Watched Threads