Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    someone who will give me cuddles and love and listen to my emotional problems whilst stroking my hair :sad:

ofc food and kisses would be a bonus but I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO HUG and love ME :cry2:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    mayb because of the sort of personality that is suggested by that post up there ^^
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :console: you will find them one day girly
    Don't you worry, be happy now :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Every other guy on here seems to be complaining about a lack of girlfriend, one of them will be more than happy to give you cuddles and stroke your hair
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    :flutter: bless you, tell us all about it
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Just love and cuddles? :sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:

ReputationRep:
    We all do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    There really should be some kind of way on TSR that all the single people can legit find people near them to meet up with :laugh:

TSR Tinder

I'm not suggesting this for myself before anybody comments :rolleyes:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    There really should be some kind of way on TSR that all the single people can legit find people near them to meet up with :laugh:

TSR Tinder

I'm not suggesting this for myself before anybody comments :rolleyes:
    Or are you? :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    EDIT:OP, hopefully you'll find someone soon to make you feel as you should
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by LifeIsFine)
    Or are you? :holmes:
    :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Unfortunately I am already taken so would not be able to participate in tsr tinder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    mayb because of the sort of personality that is suggested by that post up there ^^
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :console: you will find them one day girly
    Don't you worry, be happy now :mmm:
    what do u mean??

(Original post by ihatePE)
    :flutter: bless you, tell us all about it
    I just don't understand why I can't get at least one person to just comfort me when I need it. I don't have any local friends that I can just call up and go to there house to cry and cuddle whilst i moan about my life. I need physical reassurance right now. I want to be held. I feel alone :sad: And the only local friends (about 3 of them) that I did have decided that I dont deserve respect or love so i had to leave them.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    what do u mean??

I just don't understand why I can't get at least one person to just comfort me when I need it. I don't have any local friends that I can just call up and go to there house to cry and cuddle whilst i moan about my life. I need physical reassurance right now. I want to be held. I feel alone :sad: And the only local friends (about 3 of them) that I did have decided that I dont deserve respect or love so i had to leave them.
    :hugs:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

Try making new friends?
    Although in my experience, I have to admit, it's not easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    Try making new friends?
    Although in my experience, I have to admit, it's not easy.
    ive been trying to make new friends for 2 years now... my first TSR account was made to make friends :cry2:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    ive been trying to make new friends for 2 years now... my first TSR account was made to make friends :cry2:
    I know the feeling. Get a fluffy dog maybe, I dunno, I'm not very good at it myself..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.