The Student Room Group

A Journey to Success

Heya guys!:h:

Welcome to my 'A Journey to Success' sorta blog thread thing. I'm Edosawr and I'm going into Year 12 in September and I'm definitely ready for it (I think), but I am a tad nervous!:colondollar: I'm taking Biology, Chemistry, Maths and French AS. I'm hoping to get As/A*s in Biology, Chemistry and Maths at the end of the two years! I'm hoping to study Veterinary Medicine/Science at uni. I mean that would be the dream!

My GCSE results:

Maths (edexcel) - A*
Religious Studies (edexcel) - A*
Statistics (edexcel) - A*
Geography (WJEC) - A*
History (OCR) - A*
French (AQA) - A*
German (AQA) - A*
Biology (AQA) - A*
Chemistry (AQA) - A*
Physics (AQA) - A*
English Language (AQA) - A
English Literature (AQA) - A

I'm over the moon with my GCSE results so hopefully I can do a repeat for my A-levels. I know it's gonna be so hard and so much more stressful, but I really do believe that I can do it. If you guys have any tips, I'd really appreciate it and I'd love any comments below!:h:

I will start posting about my journey soon but I just wanted to get this up and running! :jumphug:
(edited 7 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Edosawr
Heya guys!:h:

Welcome to my 'A Journey to Success' sorta blog thread thing. I'm Edosawr and I'm going into Year 12 in September and I'm definitely ready for it (I think), but I am a tad nervous!:colondollar: I'm taking Biology, Chemistry, Maths and French AS. I'm hoping to get As/A*s in Biology, Chemistry and Maths at the end of the two years! I'm hoping to study Veterinary Medicine/Science at uni. I mean that would be the dream!

My GCSE results:

Maths (edexcel) - A*
Religious Studies (edexcel) - A*
Statistics (edexcel) - A*
Geography (WJEC) - A*
History (OCR) - A*
French (AQA) - A*
German (AQA) - A*
Biology (AQA) - A*
Chemistry (AQA) - A*
Physics (AQA) - A*
English Language (AQA) - A
English Literature (AQA) - A

I'm over the moon with my GCSE results so hopefully I can do a repeat for my A-levels. I know it's gonna be so hard and so much more stressful, but I really do believe that I can do it. If you guys have any tips, I'd really appreciate it and I'd love any comments below!:h:

I will start posting about my journey soon but I just wanted to get this up and running! :jumphug:

Woo I love threads like these! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it - best of luck for the year ahead :h:
Reply 3
Original post by Fox Corner
Woo I love threads like these! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it - best of luck for the year ahead :h:

Aww thank you! Planning on adding my first addition to this thread soon!

Quick Reply

Latest