Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So at my place of work there was this guy I found attractive. I'm not sure if he felt the same but there were some things I did pick up on. I knew his name from his desk so I got his snapchat through my a1 lurking game. Anyway I left the job on Wednesday and today decided to add him on snapchat. What do I say? And how do I not come across as a creepy ass stalker. He's added me back btw.
    Sorry if this sounds stupid but yeah thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Unless he actually questions you on why you added him, you don't need to explain it.
    Pretend to be one of those people that snapchats everything they see and do and sends it to all their friends individually and hopefully he'll reply back to your snaps and get s convo going

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So at my place of work there was this guy I found attractive. I'm not sure if he felt the same but there were some things I did pick up on. I knew his name from his desk so I got his snapchat through my a1 lurking game. Anyway I left the job on Wednesday and today decided to add him on snapchat. What do I say? And how do I not come across as a creepy ass stalker. He's added me back btw.
    Sorry if this sounds stupid but yeah thanks.
    'Hey, how are you? x'

Enough to kick off a conversation while not being too strong. The 1 kiss is VERY important, no more, no less. He's added you back so he must not think you're a creepy stalker. You'll be fine!

(Original post by meandegreen)
    'Hey, how are you? x'

Enough to kick off a conversation while not being too strong. The 1 kiss is VERY important, no more, no less. He's added you back so he must not think you're a creepy stalker. You'll be fine!
    Ok I'll try that, thanks x

(Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Unless he actually questions you on why you added him, you don't need to explain it.
    Pretend to be one of those people that snapchats everything they see and do and sends it to all their friends individually and hopefully he'll reply back to your snaps and get s convo going
    Thank you! Hopefully he does!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.