Urgent - yes or no to these set of A levels?

Watch
username2821696
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Psychology
Biology
English Lit + Lang
AS: Sociology
username1628823
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ellafay13)
Psychology
Biology
English Lit + Lang
For what degree? I'd also advise doing all subjects at AS, but I understand that this might not be possible at your school.
meandegreen
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ellafay13)
Psychology
Biology
English Lit + Lang
They're fine! Sociology and Psychology fit together well and English too because you write essays. Biology is also giving you more oppurtunities because it is another Science (with Psychology being one too) I hope you do well in your A-levels, these choices sound good!
username2821696
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jasaron)
For what degree? I'd also advise doing all subjects at AS, but I understand that this might not be possible at your school.
Sorry, I meant I'm going into sixth form soon and due too problems I had to,change my Alevels last minute. I'm doing all for AS, however I'm pretty sure I will drop sociology after year 1
username2821696
Rep:
?
(Original post by meandegreen)
They're fine! Sociology and Psychology fit together well and English too because you write essays. Biology is also giving you more oppurtunities because it is another Science (with Psychology being one too) I hope you do well in your A-levels, these choices sound good!
Thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (328)
55.69%
I don't have everything I need (261)
44.31%

Watched Threads