Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm 16 and am regarded as "cute" by my own friends. I get along with loads of ppl and have lots of friends of both sexes but the few that look at me as more than a friend I don't really like in that way but most girls don't anyway.

I only seem to get lots of attention from younger girls guess because of my baby face. But I kinda like them a lot more and find them less shallow and more attractive. But obv it's a bit weird to have a gf 2 years below but although I want to get a sweet gf who i would get to know before having sex who was my age I haven't found any and some of the younger girls (14-15) are nicer than any of the girls my age I know.

Just some opinions would really help thanks.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Well 14-15 is underage so you'd have to wait a year or two before rumbling in the jungle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 16 and am regarded as "cute" by my own friends. I get along with loads of ppl and have lots of friends of both sexes but the few that look at me as more than a friend I don't really like in that way but most girls don't anyway.

I only seem to get lots of attention from younger girls guess because of my baby face. But I kinda like them a lot more and find them less shallow and more attractive. But obv it's a bit weird to have a gf 2 years below but although I want to get a sweet gf who i would get to know before having sex who was my age I haven't found any and some of the younger girls (14-15) are nicer than any of the girls my age I know.

Don't think the police would find you cute if they find out you slept with a 14 year old
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

As long as you don't sleep with them 14/15 is fine, i mean I've heard worse

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Girls rarely have sex with males they find 'cute'.

Unless you get called cute by a European or American girl...

all is not as it seems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RooshV)
    Girls rarely have sex with males they find 'cute'.

Unless you get called cute by a European or American girl...

all is not as it seems.
    inb4 your username gets reported, I've heard of that guy, he's a major SJW-rustler.

OP, I'd say school year below is fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    inb4 your username gets reported, I've heard of that guy, he's a major SJW-rustler.

OP, I'd say school year below is fine.
    I'm glad you have haha.
    And you a very correct. My RooshVee account was banned yesterday.

I havr a baby face , and girls my age find me "cute"

If you are 16 please dont go for younger girls, whats the point they arent even fully developed ffs. Wait till yor 18 or 20

ReputationRep:
    I havr a baby face , and girls my age find me "cute"

If you are 16 please dont go for younger girls, whats the point they arent even fully developed ffs. Wait till yor 18 or 20
    Tbf the concept of development is artificial, girls and boys start puberty quite young and in the past it was common to marry young as childhood didn't exist, that is to say, childhood is something invented by the modern age (boys used to go to university when they were 14 sometimes). Obviously wouldn't do it but it's not a very good argument.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're overreacting
    our government imposes an age of consent as 16 not because people (or mostly girls, in the eyes of society) can't consent before that - it's because our culture sees "ephebophilia" (attraction to early to late teenagers) and "paedophilia" as the same thing. they're not - teenagers, even early teenagers, are usually developed enough biologically for sexual relations. girls normally, for instance, start their periods (the sign of their fertility) at the age of 12, even. and guys start masturbating around that age, or maybe 13 as a better average. the age of consent doesn't really apply to "consent" but when our society deems it "okay" for teenagers to start having sex. so it's really just pointless and irrelevant to teens having sex.

ReputationRep:
    ephebophilia (attraction to early to late teenagers) anjd paedophilia (attraction to children) are not the same thing
    girls develop sexually around the age of 12, and boys 13
    biologically, our "age of consent" at 16 is unscientific, because consent for sex can be formed far before this age. the fact that there are sometimes teenage pregnancies at ages like 13 and 14 dispute the age of consent well enough, equally as boys masturbate at ages like 12 and 13.
    so OP you're overreacting. the age of consent isn't about scientifically viable consent - it's about when our society deems it acceptable that teenagers are allowed to have sex, which is a pretty stupid and intolerant law in my opinion

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.