I'm strongly thinking of applying to UEA in 2017 for accounting and finance but I just had a few questions about life at UEA itself!
1) What is the social life like at UEA - are there loads of opportunities to meet new people?
2) This sounds quite odd but how are the selections of restaurants around the uni?
3) Is there anything that hasn't been what you expected it to be - good or bad?
4) Are there loads of different cultures at UEA?
5) How often do people tend to travel back home if they're living on campus?
6) Any other advice/comments??
Any answers would be a great help!! Thanks!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Get going with the all day revision thread