Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got 6A*S and 3As at GCSE with the possibility of more depending if i go up one mark in my remarks. What UKCAT score would give me the best possible chance at an interview? I am prepared to work very hard for it every day till my test date which should be in July next year.

ReputationRep:
    720+ for UKCAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earlofthegrey)
    I got 6A*S and 3As at GCSE with the possibility of more depending if i go up one mark in my remarks. What UKCAT score would give me the best possible chance at an interview? I am prepared to work very hard for it every day till my test date which should be in July next year.
    900 would give you the best possible chance.

But really, it's too early now.

ReputationRep:
    You need to not worry about it now it's pointless to practice everyday day until next year. It usually takes a month to practice with some luck and natural intelligence. Practice after as level exams or you're wasting your time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earlofthegrey)
    With 6A*s, 710 should guarantee an interview.

ReputationRep:
    710 should be fine with 6A*s.

ReputationRep:
    Ideally with 6A*s you'll need a UKCAT score of 710.

ReputationRep:
    I've got 7A*s now remark went up. Of course 688 on the UKCAT is good enough

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.