Turn on thread page Beta

Noooooo! Humungus Spider! :(:(:( watch

ReputationRep:
    What about deodorant and a lighter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Kav-)
    I don't suppose you've got a cat? It could keep watch for you, most cats I know would never permit a spider to dash across the floor.
    You have not met my cat! She stares at me like it is my duty to get rid of the spider for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red)
    What about deodorant and a lighter?
    I have never tried that before I don't want to blow myself up :eek: How do you use it anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lea164)
    You have not met my cat! She stares at me like it is my duty to get rid of the spider for her.
    Hahahaha :rofl:

Hah, and I thought our cat was useless.

(Original post by toffeesweets)
    I have never tried that before I don't want to blow myself up :eek: How do you use it anyway
    In my experience, fire is rarely the solution, as tempting an option as it might seem. :p:

ReputationRep:
    There was a huge,disgusting spider on my livingroom floor once and my cat walked up,sniffed it's bum and was on her merry way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Kav-)
    In my experience, fire is rarely the solution, as tempting an option as it might seem. :p:
    knowing me, I'd probably blow up myself along with all my underwear in the drawers :p:

ReputationRep:
    knowing me, I'd probably blow up myself along with all my underwear in the drawers :p:
    Your room would be up in flames:eek: , but least that would deal with the problem of the spider

Your room would be up in flames:eek: , but least that would deal with the problem of the spider
    Unless, in cartoon fashion, it sauntered, chuckling to itself, out from under the drawers after it was all over. Narrative Causality probably wouldn't let things happen any other way.

ReputationRep:
    You spray the deodorant and then put the lighter in front of it and there will be a stream of flame :lc:

It will leave nice black marks on your wall though :p:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I think I saw it move! Hurry up dad!! #emo#

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red)
    You spray the deodorant and then put the lighter in front of it and there will be a stream of flame :lc:

It will leave nice black marks on your wall though :p:
    Hahaha I like that smilie! :p: Have you tried this before? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I like that smilie! :p: Have you tried this before? :p:

On the school toilets, yeah maybe :ninja: Not on a spider though. Maybe it will be nice and crispy if I do :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    But what if the flames doesn't kill it, and it's running around the room on fire!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red)

On the school toilets, yeah maybe :ninja: Not on a spider though. Maybe it will be nice and crispy if I do :eek2:
    Eeeeeew! :eek: Crispy is only a word you should use to describe food :hmmm: Gross!

ReputationRep:
    :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    But what if the flames doesn't kill it, and it's running around the room on fire!!!
    :rofl: I can imagine :^^:

ReputationRep:
    Eeeeeew! :eek: Crispy is only a word you should use to describe food :hmmm: Gross!
    Like a BBQ? :getmecoat

ReputationRep:
    :afraid:
    You can hoover it though

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.