Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Guys honestly make me laugh so hard....when your just in that talking stage, they give you so much attention, sweet , very attentive. Then they ask you to be their gf and they stop all that like as if their job is done. Nah *****. Relationships are like jobs, you have a responsibility.

Word of advice, friendzone. I have guys from highschool who are still inlove with me that I've friendzoned.These motherfkers always want what they can't have. Idiots.

Just friendzone. They treat u better, yea their twisted.

You're welcome.xo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Guys honestly make me laugh so hard....when your just in that talking stage, they give you so much attention, sweet , very attentive. Then they ask you to be their gf and they stop all that like as if their job is done. Nah *****. Relationships are like jobs, you have a responsibility.

Word of advice, friendzone. I have guys from highschool who are still inlove with me that I've friendzoned.These motherfkers always want what they can't have. Idiots.

You're welcome.xo
    :rofl: some men are but not all men... but I'm hopeless romantic.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    This is proof that girls do purposefully lead guys on whilst friend zoning them

ReputationRep:
    http://ryandurgy.com/wp-content/uplo...e-go-again.gif

You're welcome.xo
    Well, now I know that one of the greatest mysteries of life has been so conclusively and comprehensively solved, I can die a happy man.

ReputationRep:
    I have no doubt that some guys are like what you described but you have a responsibility to keep the relationship 'attentive' and 'sweet' too, its a 2 way thing, as you said yourself perfectly:
    Relationships are like jobs, you have a responsibility.

ReputationRep:

You're welcome.xo
    most stop caring about time and commitment after you buy them a Cartier and a few bottles of cristal

ReputationRep:
    ~The friendzone is a lie~

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Insightful.

Ok great

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.