Turn on thread page Beta

hey watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey if a guy who you are quite good friends with and u secretly hav a crush on says to his friend that he thinks i am arite, but i dont fancy her, wen ppl say that we fancy each toher what do you think? do you think he does fancy nme and is covering it up or is that genuine? we talk alot, and have had some phone convo's but only known each other less than a month... he also stuck up for me, cuz he was on a marine camp, and he is a higher rank, so this guy said something humourous bout a pair of pink shoes i have and the guy i like punished him, and sed thats for alice, tell her that... then what does he mean cuz i was wondering why would he do tht just 4 me...?
    i am seeing him at this group i go to on monday and tips or suggestion what you think?? thanks alot

Bye xxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Find a piece of paper, write down this link:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t10038

and give it to him.

ReputationRep:
    It's likely that he's scared of comitting himself. I've told nuff people that I don't want to get with them, when I blatantly did but didn't have the mojo to say it.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.