Biodegradable Products Watch

spider from mars
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I'm going volunteering in New Zealand next month and as we're working on a conservation project they've told us to bring only biodegradable products. Does anyone know of any? What about companies like Liz Earle and Lush; do you think they are biodegradable? I've looked on the Lush website, but it didn't say. You'd think that natural ingredients would mean it was, right?
Jenski
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You can buy biodegredable washing liquid for clothes from Millets. I think you can use it on your hair too..! Sorry to not be of much help
Cherry Kisses
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Email Lush and ask them.
There is a company called Ecover which have a range of products from household items to personal care items including soap and shower gel. Ive just looked on the website and it says they are biodegradable. You can buy them in tesco, my store have a huge range of Ecover things.
Here's the website http://www.ecover.com/gb/en/Products/ hope this helps xx
silence
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ecover is good ****
spider from mars
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hmm, I didn't realise Ecover made personal stuff - I use basically all of their household products, mostly because regular ones bring me out in hives. Thanks!
emmmerlee
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
the company that you're working with should be telling you what biodegradable products are acceptable since that's all they want you to take
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (178)
18.78%
No (571)
60.23%
Not really bothered about them (199)
20.99%

Watched Threads