sleepin wiv ex... Watch

Purple-Sparkle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Not a good idea to sleep with an ex. He just wants sex and thats it. There is the risk that you would become emotionally attached to him and will end up getting hurt when he decides he doesn't want you anymore. Basically you will just be used until he finds some other girl to mess around with and treat like rubbish. He sounds like a guy you should avoid to me and a right player. Don't sleep with him again, cut all ties and contact and try to move on. It might be hard to do but its for the best. There will be another guy out there for you who will love you for who you are and wont be using you for sex. That will make the sex with whoever he is much better as there will be a mutual emotional attachment. Good luck
samba
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Don't be stupid, he just wants to use you until he finds another girl, is that what you want to be second best all the time? Have some self-respect and stand up to the git.
she just wants to use him too :confused:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise