Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It is my birthday on Wednesday what shall i do for it. do you think i should go to college or skip it and go watch a movie?

what did some of the older members do on there 17th birthday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahollisan)
    It is my birthday on Wednesday what shall i do for it. do you think i should go to college or skip it and go watch a movie?

i had a big party at my house!!
    dont go to college!!!

You share a Birthday with Pikaboo, congratulations, and happy Birthday - go crash a car to celebrate.

ReputationRep:

Skip college silly, but tell all your mates that you expect all b-day pressies on Tuesdays and if that isnt enough time for your mates then tell them that Thursday will be fine.

Go and get a new album and watch a movie

ReputationRep:

How can u have a gr8 b'day if you don't go to college?!!!! (I guess u rn't a weird one like me then..)
    I can never encourage anyone to skip college but do go and watch a movie..Happy b'day in advance..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    - go crash a car to celebrate.
    Trust u to say that!...LOL!

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Trust u to say that!...LOL!
    It was the first thing i associated with being 17...

ReputationRep:
    It was the first thing i associated with being 17...
    Well, then I'll make sure I am around when u turn 17...
    *check ur DOB*...OH MY GOSH!!! we both are born on the same day!!!! :eek:

Glad there is almost a whole year for me to decide what to do in order to have a gr8 19th b'day and make sure u have a gr8 17th one (and no crashing cars!)

Well, then I'll make sure I am around when u turn 17...
    *check ur DOB*...OH MY GOSH!!! we both are born on the same day!!!! :eek:

Glad there is almost a whole year for me to decide what to do in order to have a gr8 19th b'day and make sure u have a gr8 17th one (and no crashing cars!)
    Your Birthday is the 20th June? Scary!

Oh and i can't promise anything on the no crashing cars subject, it looks so damn fun.

ReputationRep:
    Your Birthday is the 20th June? Scary!

Oh and i can't promise anything on the no crashing cars subject, it looks so damn fun.
    Yup...20th June it is!...Well, u r scared of me anyway..so who cares, at least I am older than you by exactly 2 years!
    (Had a gr8 18th one this year in school!)
    Don't worry, we'll make sure u have fun without getting too dangerous!
    (do u know if u were born in the nite or in the morning?...)

Yup...20th June it is!...Well, u r scared of me anyway..so who cares, at least I am older than you by exactly 2 years!
    (Had a gr8 18th one this year in school!)
    Don't worry, we'll make sure u have fun without getting too dangerous!
    (do u know if u were born in the nite or in the morning?...)
    This just adds to your scaryness, i'm shaking as i type this!

Glad your 18th was good because my 16th was *******s (no offense UKL people who i spent it with.)

Oh and i was born in the evening, i should have been born on the 19th but i took 24 hours to come out because i kept falling asleep, woops.

ReputationRep:
    This just adds to your scaryness, i'm shaking as i type this!

Glad your 18th was good because my 16th was *******s (no offense UKL people who i spent it with.)

Oh and i was born in the evening, i should have been born on the 19th but i took 24 hours to come out because i kept falling asleep, woops.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!...
    (I shaking becuz of laughter!)

Well, to freak u out more, I was also born in the evening and no, I wasn't a lazy one.......(ur poor mum, quite a handful from the very beginning!)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!...
    (I shaking becuz of laughter!)

Well, to freak u out more, I was also born in the evening and no, I wasn't a lazy one.......(ur poor mum, quite a handful from the very beginning!)
    Ha, my mum is more of a handful to me then i am to her, anyway i'm not her problem anymore because i live with my dad and step-mum.

ReputationRep:
    For my 17th I just had around 20 friends round, with a BBQ and such going on. It was pretty enjoyable.

ReputationRep:
    I share a birthday with Brian May (Queen guitarist)..beat that

ReputationRep:
    on my 17th, i had 2 force the builders in my house 2 switch the water back on so i could have a shower....i then went 4 a meal with 30 of my closest friends and then into town and danced the nite away! was a really good nite out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I share a birthday with Brian May (Queen guitarist)..beat that
    I've met Brian May. Happy birthday to him, by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    I've met Brian May. Happy birthday to him, by the way.
    Really? Amazing! Does his hair look as big in real life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Really? Amazing! Does his hair look as big in real life?
    Erm... *mumbles something unrecognisable*

ReputationRep:
    I find that a measure of how good a party was is how much u remember of it. :rolleyes:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.