Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

17th- Birthday watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It is my birthday on Wednesday what shall i do for it. do you think i should go to college or skip it and go watch a movie?

what did some of the older members do on there 17th birthday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahollisan)
    It is my birthday on Wednesday what shall i do for it. do you think i should go to college or skip it and go watch a movie?

i had a big party at my house!!
    dont go to college!!!

You share a Birthday with Pikaboo, congratulations, and happy Birthday - go crash a car to celebrate.

ReputationRep:

Skip college silly, but tell all your mates that you expect all b-day pressies on Tuesdays and if that isnt enough time for your mates then tell them that Thursday will be fine.

Go and get a new album and watch a movie

ReputationRep:

How can u have a gr8 b'day if you don't go to college?!!!! (I guess u rn't a weird one like me then..)
    I can never encourage anyone to skip college but do go and watch a movie..Happy b'day in advance..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    - go crash a car to celebrate.
    Trust u to say that!...LOL!

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Trust u to say that!...LOL!
    It was the first thing i associated with being 17...

ReputationRep:
    It was the first thing i associated with being 17...
    Well, then I'll make sure I am around when u turn 17...
    *check ur DOB*...OH MY GOSH!!! we both are born on the same day!!!! :eek:

Glad there is almost a whole year for me to decide what to do in order to have a gr8 19th b'day and make sure u have a gr8 17th one (and no crashing cars!)

Well, then I'll make sure I am around when u turn 17...
    *check ur DOB*...OH MY GOSH!!! we both are born on the same day!!!! :eek:

Glad there is almost a whole year for me to decide what to do in order to have a gr8 19th b'day and make sure u have a gr8 17th one (and no crashing cars!)
    Your Birthday is the 20th June? Scary!

Oh and i can't promise anything on the no crashing cars subject, it looks so damn fun.

ReputationRep:
    Your Birthday is the 20th June? Scary!

Oh and i can't promise anything on the no crashing cars subject, it looks so damn fun.
    Yup...20th June it is!...Well, u r scared of me anyway..so who cares, at least I am older than you by exactly 2 years!
    (Had a gr8 18th one this year in school!)
    Don't worry, we'll make sure u have fun without getting too dangerous!
    (do u know if u were born in the nite or in the morning?...)

Yup...20th June it is!...Well, u r scared of me anyway..so who cares, at least I am older than you by exactly 2 years!
    (Had a gr8 18th one this year in school!)
    Don't worry, we'll make sure u have fun without getting too dangerous!
    (do u know if u were born in the nite or in the morning?...)
    This just adds to your scaryness, i'm shaking as i type this!

Glad your 18th was good because my 16th was *******s (no offense UKL people who i spent it with.)

Oh and i was born in the evening, i should have been born on the 19th but i took 24 hours to come out because i kept falling asleep, woops.

ReputationRep:
    This just adds to your scaryness, i'm shaking as i type this!

Glad your 18th was good because my 16th was *******s (no offense UKL people who i spent it with.)

Oh and i was born in the evening, i should have been born on the 19th but i took 24 hours to come out because i kept falling asleep, woops.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!...
    (I shaking becuz of laughter!)

Well, to freak u out more, I was also born in the evening and no, I wasn't a lazy one.......(ur poor mum, quite a handful from the very beginning!)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!...
    (I shaking becuz of laughter!)

Well, to freak u out more, I was also born in the evening and no, I wasn't a lazy one.......(ur poor mum, quite a handful from the very beginning!)
    Ha, my mum is more of a handful to me then i am to her, anyway i'm not her problem anymore because i live with my dad and step-mum.

ReputationRep:
    For my 17th I just had around 20 friends round, with a BBQ and such going on. It was pretty enjoyable.

ReputationRep:
    I share a birthday with Brian May (Queen guitarist)..beat that

ReputationRep:
    on my 17th, i had 2 force the builders in my house 2 switch the water back on so i could have a shower....i then went 4 a meal with 30 of my closest friends and then into town and danced the nite away! was a really good nite out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I share a birthday with Brian May (Queen guitarist)..beat that
    I've met Brian May. Happy birthday to him, by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    I've met Brian May. Happy birthday to him, by the way.
    Really? Amazing! Does his hair look as big in real life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Really? Amazing! Does his hair look as big in real life?
    Erm... *mumbles something unrecognisable*

ReputationRep:
    I find that a measure of how good a party was is how much u remember of it. :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.