Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm starting this Sept and I'm Studying (BEng) Aerospace Engineering, so I just thought I'd ask what Linthorpe Halls are like (socially/temperament/cleanliness/general) as that's where I'll be moving into?I'm coming from Essex too,

ReputationRep:
    Hey man I'm moving into Linthorpe halls too, coming from London! Not too sure what to expect in terms of socials but I the place looks proper nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justdateriguy)
    Hey man I'm moving into Linthorpe halls too, coming from London! Not too sure what to expect in terms of socials but I the place looks proper nice
    (Original post by Bysteven)
    Hi,

I'm starting this Sept and I'm Studying (BEng) Aerospace Engineering, so I just thought I'd ask what Linthorpe Halls are like (socially/temperament/cleanliness/general) as that's where I'll be moving into?I'm coming from Essex too,

Hello! I moved into linthorpe halls on Saturday. What flat are you staying in?
    The place itself is nothing special but its a lot better than other accommodation round here

ReputationRep:
    Hey Danielle,

I'm Steve, I'm moving in on Monday but I'm coming up tomorrow to drip some bits off and stay for the night, have you joined the fb group yet?

Yeah to be honest I'm pretty happy with the accommodation, I mean, it may not be amazing but it sure beats sharing a toilet on Freshers week.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Danielle,

I'm Steve, I'm moving in on Monday but I'm coming up tomorrow to drip some bits off and stay for the night, have you joined the fb group yet?

Yeah to be honest I'm pretty happy with the accommodation, I mean, it may not be amazing but it sure beats sharing a toilet on Freshers week.
    Yeah I have, which flat are you in? And yes definitely! Also on the plus side a bigger bed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniellee0)
    Yeah I have, which flat are you in? And yes definitely! Also on the plus side a bigger bed!
    Yes that is definitely a plus side! Especially when my starfish is as wide as McDonalds pound saver menu ^_^ I'm in Flat 5E, it's one of the smaller ones, you?

ReputationRep:
    Yes that is definitely a plus side! Especially when my starfish is as wide as McDonalds pound saver menu ^_^ I'm in Flat 5E, it's one of the smaller ones, you?
    Haha! I'm in 3k so right at the end of the corridor, seems to take forever to walk to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniellee0)
    Hello! I moved into linthorpe halls on Saturday. What flat are you staying in?
    The place itself is nothing special but its a lot better than other accommodation round here
    Staying at 2 G ^^ have you met your flatmates yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justdateriguy)
    Staying at 2 G ^^ have you met your flatmates yet?
    I've met some of them, what about you?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.