Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i received and firmed and unconditional offer to study mechanical engineering, but recently really felt like I didnt want to do the degree at all and would hate it, and now I really want to change courses to another one at the uni, namely the economics course.

i got aaa in maths physics and eco so like do you think it is a strong or weak possibility whether they'll accept me moving course or say nope the course is full etc
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ebolaboy)
    i received and firmed and unconditional offer to study mechanical engineering, but recently really felt like I didnt want to do the degree at all and would hate it, and now I really want to change courses to another one at the uni, namely the economics course.

i got aaa in maths physics and eco so like do you think it is a strong or weak possibility whether they'll accept me moving course or say nope the course is full etc
    Best way to find out is to phone up the admissions coordinator for economics, before phoning the respective Mech Eng individual.

They may offer you a space, but it'd be down to them as to whether they could accommodate you.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.