Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I have done some research on which are the more suitable jobs for students at university. But what is your opinion about it - where do you think is the best place for students to work at, I personally read some good stuff about Lush. What is your experience?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vnst)
    Hi guys,
    I have done some research on which are the more suitable jobs for students at university. But what is your opinion about it - where do you think is the best place for students to work at, I personally read some good stuff about Lush. What is your experience?
    anywhere that will pay you o_O with the amount of competition for jobs in leeds you can't really afford to be picky

ReputationRep:
    Yea, you really can't be picky...
    Even with a fair bit of work experience, I can't get to the interview stage. Maybe I'll look at my CV again 😅.

ReputationRep:
    A video about working at Lush, if you haven't seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMb9g2FOWx8

ReputationRep:
    Thanks 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peppercrunch)
    Yea, you really can't be picky...
    Even with a fair bit of work experience, I can't get to the interview stage. Maybe I'll look at my CV again 😅.
    Well, best of luck to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vnst)
    Hi guys,
    Any flexible part time employment that fits around lecture days. Preferably, even by the remotest stretch, related to the sector you are planning your post graduate career within.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vnst)
    Well, best of luck to you
    Good luck to you too.

I actually managed to get a job

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.