Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I applied for my Student Finance just over a week ago as I only decided to go to Uni last minute!

My maintenance loan seems to have been set at £3,800 but when I checked out some reliable sources, I think I can get £4,600 as my parents are retired/semi-retired so household income is less than if they were both working.

How do I go about getting my maintenance reviewed?

Also, if my tuition fees have not been paid to Uni before I start (12 Sept) where do I stand? Can I still start my course?

I can live with late payment of maintenance as my parents put some money by ....

Thanks,

Nicole
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Have your parents sent off evidence of their income?

You'll need to inform your uni if your fees are late.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,

Your parents would have to provide their financial information in order for us to income assess the application. The university must confirm your attendance before fees will be paid.

Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,

Forgot to add your parents would support you by filling out a PFF2 form which you will find on the following link:

http://bit.ly/1Ywx2F2

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.