Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,I didn't get my offer at Nottingham Trent where I had originally booked my accommodation at Victoria hall so if you're a first year uni student then you can have my silver room. Victoria hall are trying to look for people to occupy my room else I still have to pay my rent so I would really really appreciate it if someone looking for a room occupied mine! Thankyou very much!http://static1.tsrfiles.co.uk/57b1cb...lies/smile.png))

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Have you found someone yet? id like to take it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CeeC97)
    Hey, Have you found someone yet? id like to take it
    Hello! Not that I am aware of no so I'd be very happy to give it to you! Their website may say that they have sold out so it would probably be best to ring up and specifically say that you would like to occupy Rayna (pronounced Ray-na) McNair's silver phase 1 room)) thankyou ever so much it has helped me a lot and I hope you enjoy your studies in Nottingham!))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayna.mcnair)
    Hello! Not that I am aware of no so I'd be very happy to give it to you! Their website may say that they have sold out so it would probably be best to ring up and specifically say that you would like to occupy Rayna (pronounced Ray-na) McNair's silver phase 1 room)) thankyou ever so much it has helped me a lot and I hope you enjoy your studies in Nottingham!))
    Just spoke to them, they said they have already given up your room to someone an notified you via email. They said if you didn't get the email you should call them up to make sure. But yeah your space has gone, thank you though x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CeeC97)
    Just spoke to them, they said they have already given up your room to someone an notified you via email. They said if you didn't get the email you should call them up to make sure. But yeah your space has gone, thank you though x
    I haven't received an email but they rang me also but they mentioned something about me talking to you and something about sending in your application? But I'm really sorry that you didn't get the room,I hope you find somewhere though and good luck! X

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.