Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello ,currently looking for a 6th housemate as one has dropped out.
    Our house is situated near Hyde park in Leeds. We are a mixture of both 2nd and 3rd years (4 girls ,1boy) we are looking for a fun (aka not super boring) person.
    Our house is pretty fabulous so you'll be more than at home.
    It is £120 a week including all bills,wifi, and sky.
    If you or anyone you know are looking for somewhere last minute please let me know! xoxox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by issymackellar)
    Our house is situated near Hyde park in Leeds. We are a mixture of both 2nd and 3rd years (4 girls ,1boy) we are looking for a fun (aka not super boring) person.
    If you or anyone you know are looking for somewhere last minute please let me know! xoxox
    Hi Issy,I'm Akash. And I just stumbled upon this forum, seems like a cool place considering I hit gold as soon as I got here!A little background: I'm from India and am going to be at University of Leeds for my post-graduation in Textile Innovation and Branding. My course starts on the 21st of September and I was just in the process of figuring out accommodation elsewhere after having established that the Uni halls are hopelessly expensive and not worth the money (PS: I applied late, got my 4th preference - nightmare really).Anyway, are the rooms en-suite? What about the landlord?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by issymackellar)
    Hi I'm Hollie, I'm looking for a house share, I'm doing healthcare science at Leeds. I'm going into 1st year but I've been to uni before, so I don't really want to do halls again. I'm pretty sociable and I'd like to live with people that are the same, that don't just spend all the time holed up in their room. Could you PM me or drop me an email on [email protected], and give me a bit more info, like photos, address of the house etc? xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.