Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I got my confirmed accomodation letter through.

I have my room number 4**, does the 4 mean on the 4th floor?

Also post up in here if you also got into Rees!!!

ReputationRep:
    yes, floor 4.

Can we maybe keep this to the "this is where I am living" sticky at the top of the board otherwise I can see this getting very cluttered as people try and make threads for each of the 11 halls!

ReputationRep:
    How many floors does Rees have then?

Are there any room with double beds?

ReputationRep:
    no halls rooms have double bed.

Maybe studio flats might but i doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skribla)
    no halls rooms have double bed.
    Erm, yes they do. There are roughly 25 double rooms in Rees Hall. I had a double bed there for two years :cool:

To answer your other question, there are 7 floors in Rees Hall. But there are only 3 rooms on the 7th floor, and they're normally taken by RAs (the students who are employed by the university to give support etc. to other students living there).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by half face)
    Erm, yes they do. There are roughly 25 double rooms in Rees Hall. I had a double bed there for two years :cool:

To answer your other question, there are 7 floors in Rees Hall. But there are only 3 rooms on the 7th floor, and they're normally taken by RAs (the students who are employed by the university to give support etc. to other students living there).
    Cheers

Which floor where you on?

Were the double beds scattered around, or are they only on certain floors?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimmyStew)
    Cheers

They were scattered a bit the ones I knew of were all with sea views.

ReputationRep:
    oi oi iam staying on the 4th floor as well

(i hope i have a nice room)

LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimmyStew)
    Cheers

I was on the 6th floor, and I had an amazing sea view. Yee ha. Like Luize said, I think all of the double rooms have sea views... so it's down to the luck of the draw really. Although for my second year I asked to have the same room, and they let me. Enjoy :cool:

ReputationRep:
    That's cool. Honestly has no idea that there were double bed rooms in Rees. I thought the top floor rooms were only saved for special people like RA's and the like though.

ReputationRep:
    i was on floor 2 last year - overlooking the courtyard, only had a single bed

the foods nice as long as you can drag yourselves out of bed and walk down the stairs or get one of the lifts

ReputationRep:
    room 528 for me..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sstez)
    room 528 for me..
    YOUR LIVING NEXT TO ME LOL I'M 527
    what floor are we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loci)
    YOUR LIVING NEXT TO ME LOL I'M 527
    what floor are we?
    hahah im 526! weve got three in a row! i believe were on floor 5 so we are far up!

ReputationRep:
    OMG DATS FREAKY WEIRD
    lol seee u guys in october lol
    ummmm do we get a kitchen, cos i was tinking what if sum1 needed a snack in the middle of the nite ect ect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loci)
    OMG DATS FREAKY WEIRD
    ummmm do we get a kitchen, cos i was tinking what if sum1 needed a snack in the middle of the nite ect ect
    there are 2 or maybe 3 kitchens on each floor. I can't really remember.
    They are tiny and have one fridge (which your food will get stolen from..) a kettle and a microwave. No cooker/hobs. No freezer. It's also where you will need to put all your rubbish and recycling.

Burrel has cookers and freezers. But you will need to get friendly with someone living there to use them really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loci)
    OMG DATS FREAKY WEIRD
    and the 3 of us live close to london... what u two studying then?

ReputationRep:
    thats rather wierd! im doing psychology, how about you? x

ReputationRep:
    Physical geography i will be doing!!!!

ReputationRep:
    mine is pharmacy. dont think they really mix but what the hell c u guys there.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.