Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    I hate the "challenge 21" thing. I've been IDed a few times this year and I'm 23. Couldn't even get served in ASDA FFS. Of course I always carry ID these days.
    I get ID'd for scratchcards. Nuff said.

OP: Don't worry about tipping or anything, just go in, then order and then go What do you have to do afterwards? Is it on customer service or what?

ReputationRep:
    basically you go to the bar catch someone's eye, ask for a carsberg or fosters, they will pour it into a glass and give it to you and ask the price, you pay them and take it and put it down on a table and walk out.

will probably stike them as a bit weird if you leave it there and they will definately suspect you were testing them of you don't drink it. but who cares? youve done your job by then.

out of interest how did you get the job?

ReputationRep:
    Why cant they pay me to go out drinking? eh?

MYster shopping... I bet you'll get paid a whole tenner wont ya!

That what I got for doing that in sainsburys.

If you dont want to drink it, which is understandable... just sit down with the drink them pull out your phone and pretend to get a phone call and walk out.

You learn some good tricks as a MS, I had to photographg nectar card ppl without them noticing!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.