Original post by SuperHuman98
I spend friday nights on TSR

You're not alone :lol:

https://vine.co/v/OlrQ33ex6wt
I meet strangers in forests
:penguinhug:
Original post by bluemadhatter
I meet strangers in forests

I do the same :biggrin: They don't know that I'm going to "meet" them, of course, but....
At home I talk to my self to the wall or mirror.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bikiniikilll
At home I talk to my self to the wall or mirror.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do that!!! Like I'll pretend to be different characters and have conversations with myself :lol:
I do the most stupid things to avoid people I don't want to see,
inconvenient, yes, but I really can't help it

Spoiler

I do that!!! Like I'll pretend to be different characters and have conversations with myself :lol:

Interesting! :biggrin: if I went to a family outing/out with friends and something annoyed me, I would just rant to my self like an hour long or what I would say if I see them again. Also my parents/sister etc know I talk to my self,especially if they are in room I just can't control speaking to myself lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
poor you, lmao. to the contrary, I enjoy online shopping and sifting though pages off clothing that looks the same :biggrin: but hey, an opinion is an opinion.

and same, I feel like my hands are fully trained now to deal with just about anything, I could be a massage therapist if I wanted to >.>
Reply 12
I dig graves as a hobby

Spoiler

Get on random trains, explore and find my way back
FOR MYSELF D:<<<

OK I GET IT, :hoppy:

jk, same for me, I only have the motivation to things for myself- cba when people ask me to do things for them,(i also forgot that i'm pretty much the family's proofreader, even though I make typo's all the freaking time q_q)
I hate standing at a Metro station waiting for the train, so if I arrive at the station and I've just missed a train and the next one isn't for another 12 minutes or so, I'll just go to the opposite platform, get on the train and head in the wrong direction until I get to a station where my train will arrive soon.

You should try it, it passes the time a lot quicker.
Original post by OneMoreMinute
Get on random trains, explore and find my way back

Not even going to lie, I've sometimes purposefully missed my stops to go other places and then find my way back :colondollar:

I do exactly that, usually not in front of the mirror though. I always do it in my head even when I'm walking around and talking to other people, I'm having a little argument inside my own head all the time.

I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one who does this!
Sometimes I have a few drinks by myself and then start a deep philosophical talk in one of the group chats I'm in about how there's no philosophical justification for the government, or maybe if I'm feeling really good I might go for how there's no knowable objective moral truth.

Quick Reply

Latest