Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I applied for accommodation on the 2nd August when the portal opened for continuing undergraduates. However, the system wasn't working properly so I had to submit my application without putting my preferences at first.

I received an email from the accommodation team a few days later on the 8th August saying I can now add my preferences and so I did, but now I'm worried I've lost my place on the waiting list and now further down on the list than I originally was.

Is there anyway to confirm that I didn't lose my place in the list? I know it hasn't been published yet online.

Thanks in advanced!

ReputationRep:
    You could try calling student services or the switchboard and ask to be put through to accommodation. That would probs be the best solution

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.