16+ kissing after oral sex??? Watch

This discussion is closed.
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Damask Ellion)
Don't worry Grace, fluent in lies enjoys dry vaginas!!! Check the 'who would have sex with britney spears thread'! He has in no way at all any justification to comment on any sexual matters.

haha i dont think he does thanks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by grace)
so how do you explain the guys for whom bj's do absolutely nothing?!
How do you explain guys who like that while listening to Beethoven's 7th Symphony and eating spaghetti?

Come on, I'm talking about the majority of guys who are actually enjoy it. :rolleyes:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sticky)
How do you explain guys who like that while listening to Beethoven's 7th Symphony and eating spaghetti?
At the same time as being fellated?
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by grace)
so what, you ejaculate into a cup and the girl sips it out?!
my brother's messed up freak of a girlfriend got in a huge strop with him cos she didn't want to swallow, so scooped up his *** in a shot glass and made him drink it. friggin weirdo!

(according to a mutual friend of mine & my brothers anyway. ..my brother doesnt tell me these things :p: )
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
my brother's messed up freak of a girlfriend got in a huge strop with him cos she didn't want to swallow, so scooped up his *** in a shot glass and made him drink it. friggin weirdo!

(according to a mutual friend of mine & my brothers anyway. ..my brother doesnt tell me these things :p: )
niiiiiiiiiiiice
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
At the same time as being fellated?
God knows. there are some people with weird fantasies out there. Anyway, realising that gracie might have been asking the question for a different reason: I know guys who either won't let their girlfriend give head to them or won't come in their mouth "out of respect". That's not at all my view but it does show that there's something in the upbringing of most guys that explains why they see their penis as something a bit dirty (not in a litteral sense) but that can add to the appeal of sex and oral sex as you can imagine... I'm no psychology expert but any time I've come across something on the matter, it's more or less the same idea.

As for "physically", I've heard it's quite common for a guy not to be able to get much stimulation from oral sex alone.
Ross_j
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
what guy wouldnt *** in a girls mouth out of respect?

just give them a bit of a surprise
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't have any "preconceptions". I've been with a few girlfriends who were absolutely crazy about giving it.
However, I've noticed very different attitudes: some girls will simply refuse to swallow because they think it's degrading/disgusting and have made this clear to me (and probably to any guy before). If I'm not happy about it, well I can **** off.
However some girls have said, "well it's gross but I thought it was something you're supposed to do so after doing it loads of times, you don't really think about it". Almost as if they felt obliged to.

I won't get into the subject of submission but part of the excitement of sex is about submission/domination.
Erm, yes, you do. You constantly bang on about how degrading oral sex is and how no self-respecting girl would want to do something so disgusting. Occasionally you make a salient point (especially on the topic of guys receiving but not giving), but most of the time it's just insulting.

Personally, I don't think it's that gross. As you may remember, I've never been the world's biggest fan of giving oral, but the actual finishing off is (imo) far from the worst bit. Some girls think it's gross, and that's fine - maybe they shouldn't do it if they actually don't want to. Others are supremely unbothered by it, know that guys like it and so, basically, why not?

I think guys who think they "respect" their girlfriend more for not letting them do certain things are the ones missing out, really.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I was presenting views that are out there. Not my own.

You can't have control over the ideas that go through someone's head when they're having sex. If you're a girl you probably wouldn't want to known anyway. If some guy is getting head from a girl he's not going out with, he's not going to be thinking "Hmmm what a nice friendly girl". To say the least.

Guys have conversations between themselves (as girls do too) and they're a lot more open about how they actually view sex than when their girlfriend is there. That's for sure. Why they don't actually expose their views to girls that openly is because of the reactions that they can have: just like yours right now.

As for my personal opinion, I don't find oral sex degrading. I'll give before I'm even sure I'll receive. I do find it a bit "dirty" but then if I didn't, it wouldn't be so exciting.
victoria station
Report 11 years ago
always girls must think about that case because when she kiss her partner she can feel like kissing self pussy
Consie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Besides which self-respecting guy hasn't tasted his own ***. I think of it as 'target practice' and 'recycling protein'
ive never done that, are you joking?
mrsmann
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't know why girls let it go in their mouth either. I mean, fair enough, if you want to please your boyfriend but it still remains pretty gross. Why not just not let them?
Because it's like the hottest thing EVER.
The Boosh
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
Besides which self-respecting guy hasn't tasted his own ***. I think of it as 'target practice' and 'recycling protein'
lmao oh my god lol that has got to be the funniest thing ive read on tsr for a while.... feeding yourself with your own bodily fluids has got to be the way forward for anyone short of pie!:lolz:
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Aaaaand that's enough of everyone sharing their preferences (and Sticky perpetuating some kind of myth that all men are chauvinist gits - except him, of course).
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads