Returning New Look Items Bought on ASOS

Watch
basil2001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I bought some New Look sandals on ASOS a couple of weeks ago but one of the shoes is really scuffed on the rim, just wondering if I can return them to a New Look store rather than ASOS?

I would do the normal ASOS return, except I already used the label, packaging etc to return another item from the delivery that didn't fit. I didn't notice the scuffing on the shoe until just the other day but it's around the entire shoe so I'd like a refund, but I'm not sure how.
Natashadesigner
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You have to return it via asos. Go on the website and print off a new returns label, and pack the item in your own packaging. If you don't have the order note, write your order number, name and address, and reasons for return on a piece of paper so they know who to refund. If you've worn the shoes however, you won't get a refund. New look won't accept the return as they aren't responsible for items Asos sell on their behalf
TheConfusedMedic
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You can print off another label Then return it to ASOS as normal
Judy Baby
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi

Could you please send me a UniDays Discount Code for Asos?
pls~~~
MaryanneRutter32
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I bought a New Look item from asos the other day before checking the new look sote as i dodnt think it was on there. When the item arrived it was too small so i ordered the size up via newlook as ot was easier. What if i take my newlook receipt into newlook with my asos purchase would it work?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (66)
17.69%
No one else does (120)
32.17%
I'm embarrassed about my background (39)
10.46%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (126)
33.78%
We don't use a video platform (6)
1.61%
I don't have a camera (9)
2.41%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
1.88%

Watched Threads