results and ucas Watch

niina234
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
on results day, at what time does our conditional offers turn into unconditional on ucas. is it possible to see if we have been accepted and met the grades needed for our uni before going in and collecting our results from college?
NSW
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yes, I found out i'd got into my first choice on UCAS track before picking up my A level results from school. I think UCAS track starts updating pretty early on results day.
niina234
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
thats cool, cos i dont really wanna open my results with all my mates there and not knowing if i got in or not, at least i will be prepared for it before
Dionysus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah but you might have got in and the results are still bad, if they reduce your offer. I'm none too worried personally. Even if I missed both offers, I'll go through clearing, and my course generally has a few decent options. Even if I totally cocked up and got all Es, I'm in no worse position than someone who left school at 16.
**gemma**
Report 11 years ago
I heard the offers change to unconditional around 6.am
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I found out at about 8 am last year, but I didn't check it any earlier than that, so I don't know what time it was available. You should be able to find out before you go to college to get your results though, and you might get a letter from your unis as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (3)
42.86%
No - I got the required grades (3)
42.86%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (1)
14.29%

Watched Threads