Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey, can you look at my blog? I just started it because my friend said I was good at revising and stuff.
    http://studygurus84.simplesite.com/
    I hope its help and can you please leave some suggests. Thank you

Hello, I am a Nigerian prince!!? give me ur bank details so I can pay you many billions of pounds in moneys.

omg!!? I am a girl who is insecure about her body. girls of TSR, plz send me nudes, so I can see if my body is normal or not. Thank you

yo famalans!!? I am found this excellent blog at totally-a-student.virus.com. its really good, and deals with studenty stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Declan84)
    hey, can you look at my blog? I just started it because my friend said I was good at revising and stuff.
    http://studygurus84.simplesite.com/
    I hope its help and can you please leave some suggests. Thank you
    'The first thing I do after writing a paragraph(s) in French, I double check with my linguistic teacher that it is all correct'

I'm very sure teachers are NOT allowed to check your work and then to provide an opinion on it. This is a violation of Controlled Assessment rules.

Apart from that, it's a very nice blog. It's nice to see you include pictures etc. to make the read more interesting. Also the numbered list breaks up the text well.

(Original post by umar39)
    'The first thing I do after writing a paragraph(s) in French, I double check with my linguistic teacher that it is all correct'

I'm very sure teachers are NOT allowed to check your work and then to provide an opinion on it. This is a violation of Controlled Assessment rules.

Apart from that, it's a very nice blog. It's nice to see you include pictures etc. to make the read more interesting. Also the numbered list breaks up the text well.
    Huh, so it is legit. I just presumed it was going to give me a virus; after all, he just joined two days ago, and the title sounds like a non-student trying to be "down with the youth".

Lol. I'm such an *******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Huh, so it is legit. I just presumed it was going to give me a virus; after all, he just joined two days ago, and the title sounds like a non-student trying to be "down with the youth".

Lol. I'm such an *******
    Haha! I was so confused when I saw your initial reply!
    I thought you had become crazy lmao

(Original post by umar39)
    Haha! I was so confused when I saw your initial reply!
    I thought you had become crazy lmao
    I became crazy years ago.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.