Turn on thread page Beta

married me+ single women watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    but knowing that he's married she is the one supporting his decision, but this obviously does not count

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marson)
    just curious, would an english woman consider a marriage with a non-english man? if no, why? sorry for bothering all of you with that.
    Personally I would consider it, but I would keep in mind cultural differences, so I might think about it more than with an English man.

Also, I am probably too young to have come into contact with enough married men, but I would do my damnedest to not have any feelings for one. It's not fair on me, or him, or his wife.

ReputationRep:
    i see well thanks for the reply, at least you would consider it so i may assume i've got chances then life is gooood

ReputationRep:
    Of course, if I was single, I would consider someone who was not English. They are still human, and so can still exhibit all the best and most attractive human qualities.

It depends on the individual, not his nationality.

ReputationRep:
    I definitely would not go anywhere near a married guy and I really don't think it would make him more attractive to me, the fact that he was married that is.
    I think in a situation like that, the unattached person usually ends up getting hurt, and if the other person's partner finds out, think how they will feel?
    Also, why would you want to be with someone who didn't even respect the person they were married to? Is it really worth being with someone who behaves like that?
    Sorry for that lil rant - this is something that really irritates me!

ReputationRep:
    Of course, if I was single, I would consider someone who was not English. They are still human, and so can still exhibit all the best and most attractive human qualities.

It depends on the individual, not his nationality.
    allrighty i'm cooooming just wait till August 2008

But overall i mean regarding the married man + single women thing, i guess that's really not a good idea...doesn't concern me anyway but it's interesting to know how women think.

ReputationRep:
    ooh i've overlooked the fact that u're not single ...:mad:

ReputationRep:
    didnt a british woman marry oasama bid ladens' son?

i know a lot of women wouldnt marry an asian man because, whether true or not, there is a sense that women are treated as second class citizens in some cultures.

that is just a generalisation though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm English, and I've been with my French guy for just over 2.5 years, and we plan to keep staying together, so it's hardly beyond the realms of possibility for British girls to date foreign men.

On the original subject, I had a huuuuge crush on a married man a few years ago, but while he's a lovely person (we're still in touch today), I was quite lonely at the time and I think any relationship between us would have been quite destructive.

ReputationRep:
    Pretend you're married and get more action, is that your plan?

Interesting to say the least :p:

ReputationRep:
    ooh i've overlooked the fact that u're not single ...:mad:
    No, I'm not. I'm very, very happily not-single.

But there are lots of girls in the UK, so you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    no thts sooo untrue

ReputationRep:
    by the way i don't know exactly where you all live, but be warned that there is an increase of 9% bacteria beacause of the flood, so try to keep you kids and yourselfs out of the water especially when having wounds, even small ones..
    Well a friend of mine who just returned to Australia from Oxford had to be vaccinated because he fell sick during his trip...

Hopefully this problem will subside by the time I get there (London, I'm only going for like a month)!

ReputationRep:
    single women are more desperate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    lol you can hear what I sound like if you want - I took a 30 second video of me talking to my daughter yesterday - here (I hate my voice):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P89h7NLBy4

(sorry op for going totally off topic lol)
    I watched that, then got side tracked watching all the babies first words. Must've spent 5-10 mins watching with a big smile on my face. I love babies! So cute!! I hope my brothers and sister have loads and loads of kids. I can be their cool uncle Matt then .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joanna May)
    It's not a crime to sleep with a married man if you're single- he's the one breaking promises, not you.

Definitions of crime on the Web:
    * an evil act not necessarily punishable by law; "crimes of the heart"
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

I hope you get married and this scenario happens so the person your partner is cheating on can say the exact same thing.

How can you see no wrong in cheating when the person is married? I concur that the married one who is straying should definitely be more faithful but that doesn't mean that women/men should lead them astray even more or be a play a part in that unfaithfulness. Surely people can find their own partners, you mention the 'deluded' females, well if those females want a relationship then they should look for one not steal one and people are only just sleeping with married people then I'm sure it's easy enough to find someone who isn't married without aiding in ruining someone's life.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2007
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.