Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dear SFE
    I have an unconditional offer from the university I applied for and successfully applied for student finance. However I need to know when the first payment will be sent as my student halls require payment by a specific date. So far I have not received any letters regarding this.
    Can you advise please?
    Thanks.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,

The first payment of maintenance loan is release once we have received confirmation of registration from the university.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carly SFE)
    Hi,

The first payment of maintenance loan is release once we have received confirmation of registration from the university.

Thanks
    Thanks. I registered on line with the university on 11 August so they should have confirmed by now?
    I completed the registration but technically it's incomplete as I need to show my passport etc on my first day?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi

They may not class as online registration as full registration and may not send confirmation of registration until the first day.

Thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.