Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Applying for University and Conservatoires

    • Thread Starter

    Query- undecided whether to apply for University or Conservatoire at the present moment, do I apply for my university choices via the UCAS Undergraduate page and then my choice of conservatoires via the UCAS Conservatoires page separately? Any help much appreciated

    I believe so, because I am applying to 2 conservatoires and 1 through UCAS so I have to fill out both forms
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.