The Student Room Group

Competitiveness/Popularity at Unis

How competitive is Accounting and Finance at Unis such as Newcastle, Sheffield and Manchester? Are they extremely popular courses at these unis?
Thanks
anyone???
???
Original post by mathsaddict1234
???

You could check UniFrog? They show how many people apply per place at each uni on that particular course :smile:
Original post by Ze Witcher
You could check UniFrog? They show how many people apply per place at each uni on that particular course :smile:

My school doesn't do unifrog, do you have an account by any chance?
My school doesn't do unifrog, do you have an account by any chance?

All you need to do is sign up, anyone can use it
All you need to do is sign up, anyone can use it

I was only really needing two bits of data which is offers/acceptance etc for Newcastle and Sheffield, and signing up seems like a bit of a hassle having to contact them and everything.
I was only really needing two bits of data which is offers/acceptance etc for Newcastle and Sheffield, and signing up seems like a bit of a hassle having to contact them and everything.

Really -_- . All you need to do is enter a few details and you can see loads of things like applications per place, % of exams to coursework, Starting salary etc... I can't be bothered to do it for you so just sign up
Really -_- . All you need to do is enter a few details and you can see loads of things like applications per place, % of exams to coursework, Starting salary etc... I can't be bothered to do it for you so just sign up

Honestly it says I have to contact their team via phone or email

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending