Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've been flirting with this boy all summer and the other night we were at this party and we decided to go for a walk and we ended up in this field. We laid down and star gazed for a bit and then we finally kissed, a lot. We did some other stuff but not much. After we just cuddled and then we decided to go back to the house as we was cold. When we sat up I think he wanted to kiss me again but I just put my head on his shoulder because I was so bashful. Then we went back.

When we got back we sat with a couple of other people and watched tv but for some stupid reason I didn't sit next to him, I kind of sat next to this table and he was on the other side. I feel like I've just sent his mixed signals. Anyway, we sat up and talked for ages while everyone slept and then he went to sleep and I kind of slept near him when he went off but ehh. Then we went paint balling the next day but we didn't really do anything as it was with his family.

I've never been close with anyone like him before, I've always been alone. I really really like him, I'm kind of worried that he thinks I don't like him though. I might see him tomorrow so what should I do? I'm clueless!

ReputationRep:
    He's taking you paint balling with his family, girl you have nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    Cute, just go with the flow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same as you, don't worry it's normal, you just have relax and not overthink, the guy clearly likes you, I wouldn't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    He's taking you paint balling with his family, girl you have nothing to worry about

they already went paintballing

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I've been flirting with this boy all summer and the other night we were at this party and we decided to go for a walk and we ended up in this field. We laid down and star gazed for a bit and then we finally kissed, a lot. We did some other stuff but not much. After we just cuddled and then we decided to go back to the house as we was cold. When we sat up I think he wanted to kiss me again but I just put my head on his shoulder because I was so bashful. Then we went back.

When we got back we sat with a couple of other people and watched tv but for some stupid reason I didn't sit next to him, I kind of sat next to this table and he was on the other side. I feel like I've just sent his mixed signals. Anyway, we sat up and talked for ages while everyone slept and then he went to sleep and I kind of slept near him when he went off but ehh. Then we went paint balling the next day but we didn't really do anything as it was with his family.

I've never been close with anyone like him before, I've always been alone. I really really like him, I'm kind of worried that he thinks I don't like him though. I might see him tomorrow so what should I do? I'm clueless!
    Tell him you like him and want to spent more time together, but just the two of you. Maybe go watch a movie or something. But do something you both like.

ReputationRep:
    Hug him whenever you can. Show him that you like him to squeeze you and that you are comfortable being close to him. Then he'll know.

ReputationRep:
    You need to kiss more. Getting close to someone is about as complex as 2 porcupines getting acquainted. Just wait until you try to maintain a real relationship...

ReputationRep:
    Get a date arranged..

Thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    cuz you know the next step and aren't ready to do it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.