Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm a first year about to start uni at LSE... wondering how hard/important are the lent term exams? Just need to know whether it would be possible for me to go on holiday over Christmas or not... Thanks!

(Original post by jackdaw98)
    Hi, I'm a first year about to start uni at LSE... wondering how hard/important are the lent term exams? Just need to know whether it would be possible for me to go on holiday over Christmas or not... Thanks!
    Approx 25% of the final mark up to 50%. Note not all courses have exams mainly the Quant courses MA100 ST102 EC102 for example not sure about other courses. Some of the non Quant courses have no exams in January. Need to check with LSE as things may change. They definitely count. I am impressed you aware of this as most students last year did not know and had to cancel vacations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john787)
    Approx 25% of the final mark up to 50%. Note not all courses have exams mainly the Quant courses MA100 ST102 EC102 for example not sure about other courses. Some of the non Quant courses have no exams in January. Need to check with LSE as things may change. They definitely count. I am impressed you aware of this as most students last year did not know and had to cancel vacations.
    ye im doing economics so i will have exams..... guess no holiday for me

(Original post by jackdaw98)
    ye im doing economics so i will have exams..... guess no holiday for me
    LSE Courses with Exams January 3 2017. Link below

http://www.lse.ac.uk/resources/calen...Week0Exams.htm

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.