Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

If you were to Remove one person or Bring back one person, WHO WOULD IT BE?

ReputationRep:
    So you can only do one thing: Either "get rid" of one person from the world OR "Resurrect" one person that has died back into the world. Who will you choose to make the world better ("moderately").

ReputationRep:
    Either carl sagan or freddy mercury.

I would suggest Jesus but he can do that himself. I will nominate Cassius Clay.

ReputationRep:
    This is more of a personal one, but I'd bring back my brother

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Hi. I wanna remove Remainers. Cheerio.
    You're salty af fam

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    You're salty af fam

Posted from TSR Mobile
    triggerrrred just like your remainer friends stilllllll making threadsssss

ReputationRep:
    I would bring back Albert Einstein, why cant I remove as many people as I want? If I were to remove as many people as I want, I wold remove Americans except from the smart ones, and anyone dumb on the planet.

ReputationRep:
    remove katie hopkins
    bring back mohammed ali

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    triggerrrred just like your remainer friends stilllllll making threadsssss
    No I'm just fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    I would suggest Jesus but he can do that himself. I will nominate Cassius Clay.
    Muhammed Ali* but I agree. Preferably not brain dead too.

ReputationRep:
    The first time I answered this question I said Steve Jobs but I thought about it for a little while and had to go back and edit my post to say Albert Einstein

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    The first time I answered this question I said Steve Jobs but I thought about it for a little while and had to go back and edit my post to say Albert Einstein
    Interesting initial choice.. From what I've read, he was a complete ********, but he'd certainly bring some life back into Apple.

ReputationRep:
    I'd bring back Victoria wood

ReputationRep:
    Surprised No one mentioned Donald Trump yet. I thought he will be a popular choice.

ReputationRep:
    Any famous scientist (to be brought back) ans get them to do more work 😎 and see how things have changed.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd bring back my mum.

ReputationRep:
    I have already answered this question but I've been laying here in bed trying to go back to sleep thinking about it. First time I answered I said Steve Jobs. I reconsidered and then said Albert Einstein. I have to reconsider even more now and thinking about all the racial strife in the United States and I would have to say Dr. Martin Luther King, final answer

ReputationRep:
    Buddy Holly every day of the week.

ReputationRep:
    Harambe

ReputationRep:
    Bring back Hitler, i imagine it would be immensely entertaining to see the public lynching that would ensue.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.