Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone ever applied for an internship or job at P&G? If yes, could you give me some insight into it and what to expect in their selection procedure? As of now im contemplating on applying for a marketing internship at P&G and have to submit a CV, Covering letter as well as answer some questions.
    Any feedback will be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for an internship quite a while ago (2000) and a job (2002) so things might have changed. However, we were given an aptitude test and those that passed were given two interviews (I dropped out after the first because I got offered a placement in Switzerland for the internship, I had decided to do a PhD before I got to the interview stage in 2002), however one was a technical interview (R&D) so I'm not sure if that this really applicable for marketing.

I'm guessing that they do an initial cull based on CVs and application forms then they do the aptitude test and then they interview.

Actually, I've just looked on P&G's website and that is exactly the format of the procedure. I strongly suggest you look at the website if you haven't already.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerHow to become an online tutorCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.