Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which of these hobbies do women find most impressive- Poetry, Guitar, Photography Watch

ReputationRep:
    Which of these would you say is the most impressive to you? Anything else you would like to add? Any other suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    Probably guitar out of them for me.
    But poetry is attractive too, as it can be romantic but I ain't the poetry type so yeah,

I used to play the guitar
    Now I play the piano.

ReputationRep:
    Guitar, being able to sing is a big bonus as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Guitar because girls like it if you're good at fingering things.

ReputationRep:
    Guitar hands down

ReputationRep:
    poetry

ReputationRep:
    I do all three Come get me ladies
    (well, haven't written any poetry in years... but could pick it up again if I wanted to)

ReputationRep:
    Poetry for sure :love:

ReputationRep:
    Guitar

None of them are particularly impressive to me but if I had to choose one, it would be poetry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    None of them are particularly impressive to me but if I had to choose one, it would be poetry.
    Tell what is impressive to you.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be bothered what hobby my significant other had, I just prefer they have one

ReputationRep:
    None. I'm not impressed by people's hobbies, I don't really care what they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrahim)
    Which of these would you say is the most impressive to you? Anything else you would like to add? Any other suggestions?
    Probably guitar. I don;t really like poetry even though I used to write poems a couple years back. I switched to writing songs and playing guitar.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Out of the three I would say Guitar as I love music especially when it is played live

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.