The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tagit

No, it's the belief one race is superior to another.
I disagree, it's the belief that different races should be treated different for whatever reason, most commonly because of a perceived superiority.

How would you describe the BNP? A friendly party that welcomes and supports members of all races and believes everyone is equal?:rolleyes: I think not.
An Asian friend used to prank them all the time. He would ask to join the party, and when asked for a name he always gave the name "Abdul" which led to them hanging up on him straight away.
^ Or if you are black and you are the descendant of slaves who've been in this country since the 1800s...should they too feck off back to Africa-not like they asked to be here?
Reply 42
Dionysus
He also wrote a book entitled, "Did six million really die?". I'd say that's pretty good evidence of anti-Semitism.

Well surely it depends how the book answered the question in its title... :wink:
Reply 43
As I recall there is at least one Asian Sikh member of the BNP... don't know how they square this, other than the Sikhs don't much like the Muslims either...
Reply 44
TML
No, it is not common sense. Everybody should have equal opportunities and equal rights to housing, regardless of their race. Should we not have a free market in which whoever pays for the property owns the property? I notice you don't care if the immigrants (legal, I'll add) are pissed off. Is this an underlying prejudice you're displaying? Ho are the immigrants different from "British people".

TML
That's far from a clear definition. What if I was black and I was born in England but both my parents were Africans? Would I be British? You've neglected so many issues.

A British citizen yes. But English/Scottish/Welsh.. never. It's like calling me Chinese if I lived in China. I have no Chinese genes what so ever, I am an anglo-saxon Englishman. The blacks who live in this country are African/Carribean by ethnicity, but they are only British citizens. This is why the host population should be given housing opportunities before immigrants!
D00
A British citizen yes. But English/Scottish/Welsh.. never. It's like calling me Chinese if I lived in China. I have no Chinese genes what so ever, I am an anglo-saxon Englishman. The blacks who live in this country are African/Carribean by ethnicity, but they are only British citizens. This is why the host population should be given housing opportunities before immigrants!

So you think....
British citizen yes. But English/Scottish/Welsh.. never. It's like calling me Chinese if I lived in China. I have no Chinese genes what so ever, I am an anglo-saxon Englishman. The blacks who live in this country are African/Carribean by ethnicity, but they are only British citizens.

Should race matter?

This is why the host population should be given housing opportunities before immigrants!

No, you've yet to make a coherent argument striving towards this conclusion.

Presumably, if somebody is Black or Asian, that automatically disqualifies them from being 'British', does it?

Ethnically speaking, yes. I'm sorry if that shocks the little PC soul within you, but it's the truth.

Even if they were born in the UK? Own a UK passport? Have generations of their family here? Even if they idenitify themselves as British? Everybody has a right to a nationality.

Universal Declaration Of Human Rights
Article 15.
(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.

(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.

See?

And I also think mocking somebody for disagreeing with you (sorry if that shocks the little PC soul within you) probably isn't the best way to get people on your side. ;]
Reply 48
Dark and Lovely
So you think....

What bull***** have you been watching on the television now to make you say that? :confused:
Reply 49
D00

You know what's so interesting about all this? You argue that a black man cannot be English and up go the roars of indignation and howls of "racist bigot" and yet.....the same people doing the roaring and the howling will be quick to tell you that Africa is a black continent and the white man has no business being there, that America was stolen by the whites, and that Australia is rightfully owned by the aborigines.

Remarkable double standards.
Reply 50
Lol if they are not racist then how do you explain it
when they fill up a water gun with dog **** and squirt it through pakistani letter boxes
Nar they aint racist are they?
What a nasty thing to say :P

The BNP are the defintion of racist
Who do you think you are trying to fool?!.
D00
What bull***** have you been watching on the television now to make you say that? :confused:

Use your sense...unless you've traced your family history back to the dawn of time, you don't know whether you're just an anglo saxon englishman.

Whatever mate, support your BNP but don't come around here and say they aren't racist; whatever deep rooted psychological problem your denying obviously includes delusions.
Whatever mate, support your BNP but don't come around here and say they aren't racist; whatever deep rooted psychological problem your denying obviously includes delusions.

LOL, we should be kind to him, after all, we lead through example.

And everybody's allowed an opinion, though they also deserve the live in the country they were born in, regardless of skin tone.
Reply 53
If Britain didn't want millions of dark-skinned, non-Christian people seeking immigration, it should have thought of that before teaching them all English and creating the Commonwealth.

Its made up it did nowadays, they dont half help sustain a globalised economy.

Am i wrong in thinking that it doesnt have a problem with white immigrants?
TML
It certainly seems to have racist elements.

This just in:

"Bear admits to defecating in woods"
o.O Sorry?

EDIT: Oh, okay; I understand.
Invocation
This just in:

"Bear admits to defecating in woods"

No S*** :p:
Reply 57
Howard
You know what's so interesting about all this? You argue that a black man cannot be English and up go the roars of indignation and howls of "racist bigot" and yet.....the same people doing the roaring and the howling will be quick to tell you that Africa is a black continent and the white man has no business being there, that America was stolen by the whites, and that Australia is rightfully owned by the aborigines.

Remarkable double standards.

America was stolen by the Whites? Rubbish. Australia was stolen by the Whites! Again, rubbish. The white man founded the countries that are known as Australia and the USA today, they made constitutions, rights, laws, cities, roads, plumbing, drainage, manufacturing, industry, decent housing... the list goes on. The land that the white man saw wasn't even governed or owned, people just lived there. If the originals made their own government and controlled the land that they were on then the white man would have no right what so ever to interfere. Survival of the fittest, Howard. Human nature at its greatest!
Reply 58
Does anyone here think civilisation is an absolute concept?
Dark and Lovely
No S*** :p:

The OP begs to differ.

Latest

Trending

Trending