Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    The large chunk of the BNP's followers are concerned white people thank you very much you racist *******.
    Calm down dear, we are having an intellectual discussion

What was racist in what I said?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    Ok. What do you say to black people who are proud of their race? Is this allowed? Why can't white people be proud of their race? And why does it always constitute as racism if a white person is proud to be white?
    Right, I never said that I was opposed to people be proud of their race, I merely pointed out that I am not ashamed or proud of my race, and that I don't see myself as different from those of Asian or African desent. People may be proud of their race, but if that means they are directly offensive to other races, then they are not proud, they are racist. I also never said that if a white person was proud of being white, they are racist.

There's actually more variation inside of races than there is between them, for the record.

ReputationRep:
    The BNP don't hate blacks. They hate multiculturalism, not BLACKS themselves.
    And blacks make up the multiculturalist culture. How do they square stopping immigration with getting rid of multiculturalism? If you stopped all immigration and told all first generation immigrants to get lost, you'd still have a thourhgly multicultural Britian. I agree stark multiculturalism is just as bad as complete integration, but you awnser that problem with moderate solutions, not extreme ones. You dont correct one extreme (I dont think immigration is anything near an extreme problem but htey do) by answering it with another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    The large chunk of the BNP's followers are concerned white people thank you very much you racist *******.
    So you think only white people should stay in the UK?

Philo.. : I doubt the BNP are bothered where you go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    But we have control over who comes into our country. Does Gordon Brown want a civilisation clash of some kind? The BNP do well in various parts of the UK as a matter of fact, the thing is we reach to those with an 'un-brainwashable' brain, a brain that can't be brainwashed by the lies of today's government. Looks like you are one of them.
    "We have control"- cold you explain what you mean there? Do you mean "we" as in the public, or "we" as in tthe democratically elected government? Why do you think the BNP has such minute support?

They do well in the parts which, as described, house unqualified, uneducated poor people who need someone to blame for their own shortcomings, someone to blame for a systematic failure of the system at providing for them what they believe they have the right to. The BNP capitalises very easily in these areas, because noone likes to think they are thelselves to blame for their situation. Music to their ears to hear "It wasnt your fault after all- its the immigrants, who, once having been accused of coming to scrounge off benefits, are now, since that argument is dead in the water, are actually here to take your jobs. Never mind it is the polar opposite of what we used to argue before, just be happy that on the scale of things, you underclass lot are a notch up the ladder of desirability when immigrants are thrown into the mix. Don't get too comfortable though, the right wing press who perpetuate myths about immigrants and so help our cause despise you as much as ever when the headlines aren't to do with immigration. Vote BNP"

And dear God, how i laugh to hear you talk of the suppoters of the BNP not being brainwashed. Have you seen This is England yet? What did you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    If you had your way of sending everyone back home , where would I go? Imagine if both countries were like that, as a mixed race, I'd have no home! What nonsense.
    The BNP does not want to send everyone other than white British descent to go back home, they want to tighten the borders and get rid of multiculturalism because it's a failed concept! The BNP will kick all the illegal aliens out though. Which I fully support.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    Ok. What do you say to black people who are proud of their race? Is this allowed? Why can't white people be proud of their race? And why does it always constitute as racism if a white person is proud to be white?
    Being proud of race is stupid- it was an accident of ****ing birth, you prat. And being proud does not equal wanting to kick everyone who is different out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    The BNP does not want to send everyone other than white British descent to go back home, they want to tighten the borders and get rid of multiculturalism because it's a failed concept! The BNP will kick all the illegal aliens out though. Which I fully support.
    This is not about illegal immigrants, so I don't know why you bring that up. The point is - what problems do third generation Chinese, for example, pose to you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    The BNP will kick all the illegal aliens out though
    ALIENS? That's either one very bad typo or I'm now tired and angry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whats_its_face)
    Calm down dear, we are having an intellectual discussion

What was racist in what I said?
    Well I guess you are fully aware that most supporters of the BNP are WHITE, and you called them the majority are on the dole and are lazy.. that's racist. It's like calling the United Negro College Association a bunch of lazy cannabis users.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misunderstood Beauty)
    ALIENS? That's either one very bad typo or I'm now tired and angry.
    For god sake. http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...3A+alien&meta=

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    America was stolen by the Whites? Rubbish. Australia was stolen by the Whites! Again, rubbish. The white man founded the countries that are known as Australia and the USA today, they made constitutions, rights, laws, cities, roads, plumbing, drainage, manufacturing, industry, decent housing... the list goes on. The land that the white man saw wasn't even governed or owned, people just lived there. If the originals made their own government and controlled the land that they were on then the white man would have no right what so ever to interfere. Survival of the fittest, Howard. Human nature at its greatest!
    Unbelievable. Race is nothing but a social construct and unfortunately by people such as yourself skin colour is used to divide and conquer. I am sick and tired of this pitiful the white, the black, the Asian the-the-its just colour.

I have more in common with my friends who happen to be white than my friends who happen to be black, yet i am still happy that i was born with brown skin, the same if i was born with non brown skin. However to act like its your skin colour that defines you is rather pathetic.

In thousand year’s time, children will look back on us and laugh how we actually divided ourselves because of skin colour, they will compare it as if separating people because of their eye colour. It’s pointless and achieves nothing positive.

May i remind you what the millions of slaves were building?! Britain is where it is DUE to immigration and is rich because of it, wake up to that fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    I am astounded that someone of such seemingly small intellect can actually type. Do you read what you put? Tell me, how do you get rid of multiculturalism without gettig rid of the people who make a society multicultural? Just asnwer me that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consie)
    And blacks make up the multiculturalist culture. How do they square stopping immigration with getting rid of multiculturalism? If you stopped all immigration and told all first generation immigrants to get lost, you'd still have a thourhgly multicultural Britian. I agree stark multiculturalism is just as bad as complete integration, but you awnser that problem with moderate solutions, not extreme ones. You dont correct one extreme (I dont think immigration is anything near an extreme problem but htey do) by answering it with another.
    Um no. If I lived in India I would adopt to their way of life and follow their culture and customs. I except immigrants to come here and follow the British way of life. Black people aren't actually bad when it comes to integration, most of them are Christians so they don't bring a different religon to the shores. It's Muslims who are the worst when it comes to integration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Adarshster)
    So you think only white people should stay in the UK?

Philo.. : I doubt the BNP are bothered where you go.
    No of course not. I don't like the amount of foreign born nationals living here, it's just too much for such a small country. Added the illegal immigrants living here (200,000 -750,000). Too much of something is BAD. There's nothing wrong with small numbers of immigrants coming here, but have you seen the figures? It's worrying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    Um no. If I lived in India I would adopt to their way of life and follow their culture and customs. I except immigrants to come here and follow the British way of life. Black people aren't actually bad when it comes to integration, most of them are Christians so they don't bring a different religon to the shores. It's Muslims who are the worst when it comes to integration.
    So you think only Christians should stay in the UK ? What about the athiests, which imo nowadays make the majority of the population ?

ReputationRep:
    So the BNP has no problem with mixed race people? An ex-friend of mine who supported the BNP said I was a mongrel and an aberration... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    No of course not. I don't like the amount of foreign born nationals living here, it's just too much for such a small country. Added the illegal immigrants living here (200,000 -750,000). Too much of something is BAD. There's nothing wrong with small numbers of immigrants coming here, but have you seen the figures? It's worrying!
    Are third generation Indians/Pakistanis/Chinese immigrants, according to you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cottonmouth)
    Being proud of race is stupid- it was an accident of ****ing birth, you prat. And being proud does not equal wanting to kick everyone who is different out.
    There's nothing wrong with being proud of who you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cottonmouth)
    I am astounded that someone of such seemingly small intellect can actually type. Do you read what you put? Tell me, how do you get rid of multiculturalism without gettig rid of the people who make a society multicultural? Just asnwer me that.
    You make them integrate. And if they don't want to, you deport them. SIMPLE.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.