This discussion is closed.
Ten Green Bottles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
For god sake. http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...3A+alien&meta=
Please, just call them immigrants, because, and she may be wrong, but my citizenship teacher taught us that using the term alien can also be seen as derogatory.
cottonmouth
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
Um no. If I lived in India I would adopt to their way of life and follow their culture and customs. I except immigrants to come here and follow the British way of life. Black people aren't actually bad when it comes to integration, most of them are Christians so they don't bring a different religon to the shores. It's Muslims who are the worst when it comes to integration.
So because YOU would do that, you expect everyone to follow your example, because you are the epitome of the perfect person?

And you compare black people to Muslims, despite one being a religion and one not, not caring about the fact that all colours can be Muslim or Christian...

Did you know that we are practically secular here, and that Christianity means very little any more?

And do you think it is a virtue that you would adopt the Indian way of life, instead of living how you want to live, except where it will affect others in a negative way?
Dark and Lovely
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
There's nothing wrong with being proud of who you are.

If i were you-God forbid, i'd have very little to be proud about. But each to their own and all that jazz :rolleyes:
whats_its_face
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
Well I guess you are fully aware that most supporters of the BNP are WHITE, and you called them the majority are on the dole and are lazy.. that's racist.
1) What I said is true. A large proportion of BNP supporters are ''are on the dole and are lazy''

2) Racist: idea that one's own 'race' is superior, or another 'race' is inferior
- BNP supports make up under 1% of the British White population
- And indeed, I view the people who are on the dole (whatever skin-coloured) as being inferior to me, because I, unlike them, hope to make something useful of my life, and to help to progress my country economically.

I hope you understand this.
Ten Green Bottles
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
There's nothing wrong with being proud of who you are.
Then be proud of something else to do with who you are. Your race doesn't equal your identity.
D00
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Philosoraptor)
So the BNP has no problem with mixed race people? An ex-friend of mine who supported the BNP said I was a mongrel and an aberration... :rolleyes:
Look, if the BNP did win the election - nothing will change between you and your family. Society will change for the better, respect will be brought back, communities will flourish, political correctness will go (thank god!). It will just be better!
cottonmouth
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
You make them integrate. And if they don't want to, you deport them. SIMPLE.
Very simple. Okay, now tell me how you force integration? What is it you do? Lock up different cultures in a room and tell them to talk?

Explain this idea further please.
D00
Rep:
?
(Original post by Misunderstood Beauty)
Please, just call them immigrants, because, and she may be wrong, but my citizenship teacher taught us that using the term alien can also be seen as derogatory.
Yeh I understand how it can be seen as that, sorry.
Duran Duran
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
Look, if the BNP did win the election - nothing will change between you and your family. Society will change for the better, respect will be brought back, communities will flourish, political correctness will go (thank god!). It will just be better!
Do you know that political correctness is there for a reason? A world without any political correctness will be a nightmare.
IguessIwin
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Firstly id like to point out that the uk is still 92% white so all this 'the immigrants have taken over' is bs

secondly i think whether or not the bnp is racist or not isnt the problem with the bnp. THeir problem is that they like the green party ect have one policy to solve one perceived problem when there are tthousands of them. The leaders of such parties lack the intelligence and political experience necessary to rule our country. Simply put theyre a waste of space get lost
D00
Rep:
?
(Original post by cottonmouth)
So because YOU would do that, you expect everyone to follow your example, because you are the epitome of the perfect person?

And you compare black people to Muslims, despite one being a religion and one not, not caring about the fact that all colours can be Muslim or Christian...
I'm talking about the majority here. Sometimes you have to generalise to stop from nit-picking and going off track.
Consie
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
exacly, becasue their culture isnt multiculuralism by and large. Loads of the Muslims moved out and went to Pakistan in the 40's. Black committed Crhistians have less in common with white 'real British' people who are apathetic in a larger proportion.
I agree there needs to be more effort to integrate into society, having multiculturalism to the extent that it breeds segregation and allows racism like the BNP goons to breed is a bad idea. However, voting BNP isnt the solution. They put the G in Goons.
whats_its_face
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
political correctness will go (thank god!). It will just be better!
So I would be allowed to call you a ''racist ****'' and kindly request you to ''crawl back up your ma's ****?''

Or won't I allowed to say that to a BNP member (maybe I will be grabbed by the new police and thrown into a concentration camp)?
D00
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dark and Lovely)
If i were you-God forbid, i'd have very little to be proud about. But each to their own and all that jazz :rolleyes:
Vice versa, pal. I wouldn't like to be a slave of the state like you.
Ten Green Bottles
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
Except, of course, those you wish to deport, who may well have to go back to war-torn poverty-stricken countries.

And, forgive me if I'm wrong, but the BNO has been singing those lines for a fair few years now, yet they still haven't got anywhere near the majority of seats.
cottonmouth
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by D00)
Hahahahaha.

Do you think they could win the next election, with no MP's? Will it really just be better? Can you let us all into the vision you have of a beautiful future?
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

Because, especially in America, the natives believed that the land shouldn't belong to anyone. Everyone has the right to a belief.
They've certainly changed their tune since.
D00
Rep:
?
Then be proud of something else to do with who you are. Your race doesn't equal your identity.
It makes a part of your identity, it's foolish to say otherwise. But I feel British more than I feel white.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
And who actually built the cities, roads, plumbing, drainage, etc, ermm...oh yeah...the natives they saw as barbaric and forced them to be slaves.
I think you'll find, in the US at lesat, that the Irish and Chinese built all this stuff.
cottonmouth
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Except, of course, those you wish to deport, who may well have to go back to war-torn poverty-stricken countries.

And, forgive me if I'm wrong, but the BNO has been singing those lines for a fair few years now, yet they still haven't got anywhere near the majority of seats.
They don't have ANY seats in Parliament! They have a way to go yet...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (60)
30.3%
No - I got the required grades (115)
58.08%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
11.62%

Watched Threads